Chapter 31

The sound of laughter and yelling woke me up, only to see a smiling Cameron staring down at me.

Man was that a good view to wake up to.

"What are you smiling about?" I ask him.

"Just admiring how beautiful you are." He smiles at me.

I felt my cheeks heat up, and a smile spreads across my face.

"Thank you." I blush.

"Anytime princess." He says, placing a kiss on my head.

My heart starts to race at the thought of Cameron kissing me.

"What?" He asks worriedly, more than likely seeing my facial expression.

"Nothing." I smile.

"Alright, well want to go see what everyone is doing?" Cameron asks while standing up from my bed.

"Not really in the mood for that." I mumble, thinking about the whole Matt and Bobby incident earlier.

"C'mon, they won't say anything and if they do I'll say something." Cameron smiles.

My stomach flips as Cameron talks to me. He's being so sweet and supportive, it's a complete three sixty from what he was before.

"Cam, I don't know." I mumble.

"C'mon please." He whines.

"Fine, but if they say anything to me I might lose my shit." I groan.

"That's my girl." He laughs while messing with my hair.

"Watch it Dallas." I warn and give him a look.

"Alright alright." He says while putting his hands up in defense.

I laugh and make my way out of the room and towards the living room where the sounds become louder.

"She awakens." Gilinsky shouts.

I laugh and nod my head.

"Wish she wouldn't." Bobby mumbles.

All eyes go on her showing that everyone heard her including Matt.

"What was that?" I ask.

"Nothing." She mumbles.

"That's what I thought." I laugh sarcastically.

"Damn, what is going on?" Johnson laughs.

"No idea dude." Taylor laughs along with him.

I look over at Nash to see him staring at Matt, almost waiting for him to say something.

Matt was just staring blankly at the floor as though nothing had happened, meanwhile my whole body was beginning to shake out of anger.

"Hey calm down." Cameron says coming behind me and wrapping his arms around my waist.

"I just uhh" I groan.

"I know, but calm down." He says whole placing a small kiss on my shoulder.

I close my eyes for a second, and when I open them again I see Bobby whispering to Matt while he stares at me.

"What?" I snap.

He doesn't say anything but just simply shakes his head.

Right now, is the moment that I realize that Matt is just as fake as his bitch of a girlfriend.