Chapter 29

"Woah" I mumble as I stare in shock at the party going on around me.

"Crazy right?" Someone says coming up beside me.

I turn my head in their direction to see its just Taylor.

A light smile forms on my face before I nod my head. "Yeah its pretty crazy." I laugh.

"Yeah, you look great by the way." Taylor says while eyeing me up and down.

I grin before telling him thank you.

"So are you planning on coming back with Matt after the break?'' Taylor asks.

"We haven't really talked about it, I'd like to but it's up to Matt." I explain to him.

"I'm sure Matt wants you to come, if not you can come as my guest." Taylor says with a smile.

"Thanks Taylor." I smile at him.

He wraps an arm around my shoulder. "C'mon lets go have some fun." He says.

I follow Taylor as he guides us into the kitchen that is filled with different drinks stacked on the counters.

I watch as Taylor grabs two red cups and pours different drinks in them.

"Here drink this." He states with a smile.

"What is it?'' I ask before smelling it and quickly pulling away because it was terrible.

"Just drink it I promise you'll like it." Taylor laughs.

"Alright fine." I say before sipping the drink.

The liquid burns as it goes down my throat, but it was good and sent a warm rush through my veins.

"Is it good?" Taylor asks.

"Its so good!" I laugh while reaching for more.

I kept drinking and getting more until I was completely clueless and unaware of my actions.

I made my way to the dance floor and lost Taylor somewhere in the crowd.

A pair of hands were placed on my hips and began to grind against me. I let out a laugh and continued to dance with whoever was behind me.

A kiss was placed on my shoulder which made me turn around to see a boy with brown hair and brown eyes looking at me.

"I'm Jake." He says.

"I'm um I forgot who I am." I giggle.

"Well mystery girl you're very cute." He laughs before kissing me.

He started to kiss down my jawline and on to my neck and began pulling me towards the stairs.

All of a sudden we stopped moving and I open my eyes to see the boy on the ground and someone on top of him repeatedly hitting him.