Chapter 14

Just as quickly as Matt set me down, he was already pulling me out of airport and loading my things into the car.

"Cmon I want you to meet the boys, and we need to get out of here before fans start to notice us." Matt says grabbing my hand and pulling me into the car behind him.

"I thought you liked meeting fans?" I said knowing that I looked confused.

"I do, I love meeting them! It's just when a few notice me and draw attention, then a lot seem to notice me, and things get crazy. People start getting shoved and hurt, and I don't like seeing my fans hurt." He says in a defensive tone.

"I get it." I laugh a little bit and he just smiles at me. I look down and notice he's still holding onto my hand.

"So where are the rest of the boys at?" I ask breaking the silence that was beginning in to form.

"They're waiting at the hotel, probably making videos or something." He says shaking his head with a smile plastered on his face.

I nod my head in response before asking how he likes the tour so far.

I stare at him as his face lights up, and he gets really excited to tell me about the topic.

"It's great Brooke. I absolutely love it. The fans, meet and greets, hanging out with my best friends and traveling the world, different activities that we do. Its all amazing and it's so much fun. It's the best thing ever!" He says throwing his head back on the seat in excitement.

I laugh at how excited he is about his new life style. "I'm really glad to hear that, I'm also really glad to be able to experience it first hand.". I say smiling at him.

"I'm really glad that you're able to be here with me too." He says as he lays his head on top of mine.

"We're here." The driver says as he turns around and gives us a small smile.

"Thank you so much." I say before getting out of the car and grabbing my things from the trunk.

"Follow me my lady." Matt says while sticking out his arm for me to link on to.

I let out a small laugh and link my arm with his as we walk into the hotel.

"Hello Mr. Espinosa." The man behind th counter says. Matt smiles and waves to him as we step into the elevator.

As soon as the door shuts I start laughing. "Why are you laughing?"Matt asks beginning to laugh with me.

"Mr. Espinosa?" I say while laughing even harder now.

"Fancy isn't it?" Matt says before the doors open.

"We have our own hall." Matt says looking down on me. "That's so cool." I say catching my breath from laughing so hard.

"I'll show you our room, and then we'll go meet up with the guys." Matt says opening a door to a room.

"Okay so this is our room. We share it with Carter, so you will have to share a bed with me or I can take the couch." Matt says while placing my suitcase on a bed which I assume was ours.

"We can share." I say lightly smiling.

" Okay, cool. Wanna go meet the guys?" He asks walking towards the door.

I don't think I really have a choice considering I'm already following Matt into another room, but of course I wanna meet them.

The sound of laughter and "ooo's" filled my ears as we walked to in.

"SMACK CAM!" Someone yelled while smacking Matt across the face with shaving cream.

I couldn't help but to laugh along with the rest of the guys.

" Anyways guys this is Brooke, my best friend from back home." He says to the group of boys that are now staring at me.

I let out a smile and say "hi."

I knew who everyone was because ever since Matthew began to become famous I started watching vine and YouTube more and became a fan of all of the boys.

"Matt she's even cuter than you described her." Taylor says coming up and putting an arm around my shoulder.

I laugh before looking up at him and saying "thank you."

"Anytime." He says before taking a seat back on the bed.

We just laid around the room and talked for the next couple of hours, until Nash suggested we all go down to the pool.

Everyone agrreed, and went back to their rooms to change into their bathing suits.

"Brooke meet me down there." I hear Matt say. I hear the door open and shut. A smile spreads across my lips as I run to my purse and find what I was looking for.

I walk out of the door and bump into Nash.

"Hey Brooke." He smiles at me.

"Hey. Is everyone else down there already?" I say walking beside him to the elevator.

"Yeah." He says running a hand through his hair.

"Here when we get out there spray them with this." I laugh handing him one of the two cans of silly string I brought with me.

He took the can and smirked at me.

"The elevator opens up to the pool room so as soon as we get there run and spray everyone possible." He says with the same smirk.

"Alright." I say turning my head as the doors open.  

"Ready. Set. Go!" Nash yells as we both run out of the elevator spraying both cans at all the boys who were sitting in the chairs waiting for us.

They all jump up and start chasing Nash and I around the pool. Taylor catches up with me and picks me up over his shoulder and throws me into the pool.

As I come up I see Cameron push Nash into the pool, and I laugh.

As soon as Nash comes up he puts his arm around my neck and yells "Matt I like her!"

I wrap my arm around his waist and laugh.

"Thanks I guess you're okay." I say sarcastically.

He smiles down at me before saying " I declare you Brooke to be my new best friend." In a "royal" voice.

I let out a laugh and say "It would be my honor."