𝟶𝟷

I wish I would meet my person, who takes away all my pain.

Some have a picture in their mind when they think of that person, some have no clue. Some have already found them, some are not even looking for them. But what I do know is that we all need that one person.

But where is that person when you need them?

PILOT

"That's what, a three-story fall to the deck?" asks Pope as he looks up at John b standing on the roof of the house we are hanging out on.

We always liked hanging out on houses that are being renovated for the Kooks. Just living our lifes to the fullest.

"I give you about a one-in-three chance of survival." the boy continues.

"Hm" John b licks his finger and holds it in front of him to determine the wind direction. "Should I do it?"

"Yeah you should jump, I'll shoot you on the way down" Pope points a drill at John b as if it were a gun.

"You're gonna shoot me?" John b makes finger guns with his hands and pretends to shoot at Pope. "Pow!"

"They're gonna have Japanese toilets with towel warmers" Kiara says as she comes out of the house.

"Of course, why wouldn't they?" says JJ sitting on top of the house.

"This used to be a turtle habitat, but who cares about the turtles, I guess?" Kiara has always been committed to the environment and especially, to turtles.

"I can't have cold towels" says John b as Kiara looks up at him.

"Can you please not kill yourself?"

"yeah John b you better listen to her, I don't want to have a dead brother at 16." I say, sitting next to JJ.

Emilia, Emilia Routledge. That's me. I'm John b's younger sister. About two months ago John B introduced me to the others, and since then I have always been there.

"oh do what you want man, because then at least I'd have your sister to myself." JJ winks at me and smirks as John b throws a cap at him.

"I told you not to joke about my sister" John B says seriously as he almost loses his balance.

I have to smile for a brief moment when the two of them argue about me. Because it reminds me..

-————— 4 months ago

I turn over in bed and stretch my arms as I wakes up. I let out a soft yawn when I see a blonde guy lying next to me.

Yeah, that's right. It just has to be JJ Maybank, by the way this guy looks. My brother's best friend. JJ Maybank, who I actually have nothing to do with, who I haven't even had a decent conversation with at any point.

"What the—" I mumble as I nudge the boy lightly. I had expected him to turn around so I could be sure the blond boy in my bed, was JJ. I hope more than anything that it isn't him.

The boy lets out a loud groan as he turns around.

"Emilia?" the boy startles slightly when he realizes that he is not alone in the bed. "Shit, what-"

"Oh my god. Did we- you and I did we-?"

"Yeah." he mumbles.

I can't really explain how that happened. That JJ maybank is lying in my bed. I actually live in a completely different world than my brother. A friend of mine is half Pogue half Kook. But she hangs out with the Kooks most of the time, so I'm with the Kooks most of the time too. And I never had anything to do with my brother's friends.