𝟶𝟽

K E G G E R

"For the record, if this is a smuggling ship with illegal contraband inside.... it probably belongs to someone else" Pope says. We sit in John b's room in the chateau. Pope sits on the bed while the others sit around on chairs.

I'm standing next to them, so JJ makes a motion for me to come over. I looks over at my brother, who is fully focussed at Pope right now, and make my way over to JJ.

"Minor details" Kiara interrupts.

„What are you writing there again?" asks the blonde, as I write something in my notebook. I just gives him a smile and turn to Pope again.

Everywhere I go, I take my notebook with me. My little notebook that my father gave me. And every day I write something new in it. Nobody knows anything, and nobody cares, except JJ.

My passion is singing. Music is my safe place. And in my book I write again and again, things that come into my head, which I could sing about. I love writing lyrics and singing about my experiences and feelings.

"They could come looking for it." Pope holds the money in his hand. "Taking it would be catastrophically stupid".

"Right" JJ takes the money from Pope's hand. "Well, stupid things have good outcomes all the time" JJ holds the money in front of his face. "All we need to do is figure out a way to get into the cargo hold of that wreck. Until then, we just lay low. Just act normal"

"Hm" John b looks over at JJ.

"Right and how exactly do we do that?" Pope asks.

Kie and I look at each other. "Kegger?" we say at the same time.

-———————————

We walk to the beach with our kegs and cups. We prepare the keg, when JJ splashes beer in John b's face.

John b holds a beer out to Pope. "No. Hell, no" he says.

"I'll take it" JJ accepts the beer.

As time goes on, more and more people join in.

Just as JJ crosses his beer with some girl, I join in.

"Ooh, hey sweetie" he says whistling, looking at my body which is only in a bikini top and shorts.

"Enjoying your time with some strange girls?" I hold up my beer.

"I mean you didn't asked me." He shrugs.

„Come on." I hold up my beer and we cross our arms and drink. As we drink, JJ's hand slowly makes its way to my ass.

"JJ!" I stop drinking as JJ finishes his cup.

"You lost" he says, referring to my still half-full cup.

"Yeah because you-"

The blonde holds his finger in front of my mouth, and gives me a wink. "Shh shh shh shh ....you lost."

--————————-

"Yo John b, I got this one for you" JJ hands John b a cup of beer. It is already dark by now. "Want it?"

"For me? Yeah, I'll take a sip" John b replies.

"Oh wait. Hey, hey. Hey, Sarah!" Calls JJ after the girl. I am standing next to him. "Sarah, can I interest you in a tasty Milwaukee beverage?" Asks JJ, holding up the cup.

Sarah approaches with her boyfriend, Topper. "No, thanks." she replies politely.

"Come on, is it not fancy enough for you?"