𝟺𝟶

S T O N E D

"Cause I'm fucking your girlfriend and there's nothing you can do about it."

from the people around them, all I hear is a lot of "oooh!"'s and "shit!"'s.

My head is spinning right now, I feel like I'm going to puke at the thought of what's probably about to happen.

Rafe's eyes widen and he spits the beer on the floor in shock.

"What did you just say?" Rafe moves closer to JJ. And JJ takes a few steps closer, too.

Rafe shoves JJ backwards with all his strength, then looks over at me. "Is that true?" He asks me, but I don't answer. He moves closer and grabs me by my top.
"Is it true, I asked!" He then shouts.

My heart is literally pounding right now.

"Don't you fucking touch her!" JJ yells and pushes Rafe away.

"I--I, I wanted to tell you....but--" I stammer, more than scared of him and the whole situation.

"So it's true? You think you can just cheat on me like that!" Rafe shouts aggressively.

"JJ." I say fearfully, hoping he could safe me somehow, or just do something. Because, no shit, right now, I'm more scared than I ever was.

JJ takes my hand, seeing that I am scared, and pulls me away.

"Don't ever think about touching her again. After what you did to her!" JJ yells and then walks away, holding my hand. "Good to see you, brother!"

"This isn't over! I'll kill you Maybank!" Yells Rafe after us. He stands there, completely lost and overwhelmed. He could have hit us, like he always does, but there were too many people around. He could have hit JJ again, but it wouldn't have done any good. Rafe just looks around and realizes how pathetic he is and how every single person is staring at him.

"What's to look at, huh?" He then yells and the people look away again.

———————-

"JJ?" He helps me off the bus when we arrive at the chateau.

"Huh?"

"Thank you." I look into the blond's blue eyes, and can't help but smile. Even though I'm drunk off my ass right now, my stomach hurts, I've been crying because of everything that's happening, I've just basically lost my boyfriend, I just feel happiness in the moment.

"There is nothing to thank me for. I told you I will always protect you." JJ hugs me briefly and then looks toward the chateau. "Come on, let's get you to bed, sober up."

"Nooo. JJ? Can we please get stoned? Like, right now."

JJ looks completely confused and surprised at me. I don't know why I said this. I don't know why I say anything at this point right now.

"What?"

"Pleaseeee."

"You're already stoned as fuck, Mia."

"Yeah, but it would ease my pain. JJ my stomach hurts and my hips and-"

"It's alright, we'll do it. You know, I'm always up for weed." Chuckles the boy. He and I sit down in front of the chateau, and lie down in the hammocks.

------——————

"I'm really so high right now. Like, I can't even feel my hands." I giggle.

"I see." Laughs JJ back. "I'm proud of you, Mia. Really. You really are tough." JJ smiles to me.
"Well, depends on what it's about." He adds.

"What's that supposed to mean? I'm tough. I didn't even cry in like a few hours."

"You just cried about snakes, like 5 minutes ago." Chuckles JJ.

"They don't have any arms!" I sob, trying to hold back tears.

"Come on, Mia. I think it's really time to go to sleep now." Laughs JJ, and stands up.

"Like, sleep with each other?" I question, smiling.

"Well, I would love to, but, one, your brother and Pope are in there, and two, you're pretty wasted right now." JJ holds out his hand to help me out of the hammock.

"Ughhh, okay..." I mumble and stands up as JJ takes me to bed, then goes to the sofa to sleep.

—————————————————-

Sooo guys just a quick comment from me. I think y'all realised I used some lyrics of a song here and I also used a quote I saw on Instagram, the one with the snakes. I just wanted to tell you and give credits. I'm glad I can use it!! :))