𝟼𝟶

It is the middle of the night. I am standing in front of the chateau. Where else should I go? I go inside, and only start crying more.

"Mia?" I hear then only. It can only be JJ.

I turn around and see JJ standing in front of me.

"Where did you get the audacity to show up here now?" I yell to him.

"I want to be here for you. And apologize for-"

"There's no excuse for this, JJ!" I take a breath. "You ripped my heart out!"

—————

That's when JJ knew he'd lost her forever. And all the while, all he can do is think back on all the memories the two of them shared together, knowing it's over.

—————

"Why are you looking at me like that?" Emilia asks as they walk along the beach, it's midnight.

"Because you're beautiful." He smiles at her. "I enjoy looking at beautiful people."

She just smiles. But that smile means everything to him.

"I'm so in love with you, Mia. Like, literally." He says honestly and stops.

"I'm in love with you too, J. You know that." She smiles.

" She smiles

—————

"Just breathe, JJ. Breathe." She says to him. JJ sits on the floor, crying, covered in blood, because of his father.

"I hate him." He cries.

"I know." She hugs him. "But JJ?"

"Huh?" He looks up at her. She can barely look at him. Those red, watery eyes, and all that blood, the pain in his eyes.

"No matter what happens, no matter where your dad goes, I'll always be with you."

—————

"Hold on!" He shouts to her. She sits behind him on his motorcycle.

"Wooohoo!" She screams in delight. "I love this!"

He takes his one hand for a brief moment on her hand wrapped around his waist.

"I love you!" She then screams.

"I love you more!" He teases her.

—————

She runs into the water and puts her surfboard on the water next to her. She's about to get on it when JJ lifts her up so she's sitting on the surfboard.

"What are you doing?" She asks with a smile.

"Enjoying the moment." he says and comes closer. He goes between her legs, her legs are now wrapped around his waist, and kisses her.

 He goes between her legs, her legs are now wrapped around his waist, and kisses her

—————-

"You and me, right?" She asks. The two lie in bed.

"You and me together against the world, baby." He laughs.

"Promise."

"I promise."

—————-

"Stop it!" She yells, laughing. JJ hits her with a pillow and holds her wrists together at the top.

"Or what?" Smiles he.

"God you're so annoying." She rolls her eyes with a smile.

"at least I've found someone I can annoy for the rest of my life." He looks into her eyes with a smile.

"Looking forward to it." She says honestly and gives him a kiss.

—————

And then JJ is taken back to Earth. „I'm so damn sorry." he cries.

„It's just—just... whe—when I look at you... I can't breathe!" I sob. I'm trying to take a deep breath. "I—I just had the worst two days of my life." I start crying again. "And I needed you."

Sometimes things don't happen the way you thought they would. Sometimes things get better, sometimes they get worse.

Without exception, the last 48 hours have been the worst of my life. My brother is probably dead, and my boyfriend cheated on me.

My life is falling apart.

Maybe, we are meant to be together. Maybe it's meant to be. But even if we are, I think I just ran out of pages for this story. Maybe our story is meant to go on, but... just not yet.

I wish I had never met my person, he only made the pain worse.