𝟷𝟼

L I K E Y O U D C A R E

"I wasn't that drunk" JJ says to us, referring back to last night.

"You tried to color my face with highlighter, because you said I was important" I respond.

"Because you are" fake cries JJ. I give him a quick smile as a boat approaches. I know, from now on, you can't talk to JJ anymore. Once he sees an expensive boat, he tells all about it.

JJ whistles "you guys see that?"
We sit on the HMS Pogue, us girls in bikinis, the guys topless.

"That's the Malibu 24-MXZ, the world's finest wakesetter

"That's the Malibu 24-MXZ, the world's finest wakesetter. Number one in luxury, quality, and performance." JJ sits at the top of the boat, with his sunglasses on. I try my best not to stare at JJ's upper body the whole time. And JJ seems to try the same in reverse.

"200k, easy," he adds.

"We picked the wrong parents," Pope says.

"I hate to break it to you guys, but that's Topper and his girlfriend" Kiara looks over at the two on the boat. "You don't have to act like you don't see us, bitch" she calls after them.

--——————————————

"All right, keep a look out. We're behind enemy lines" JJ, sitting in the passenger seat of the bus, reloads the gun. We stop in front of a hotel.

"Yo, come on, man. Just put it back" says John b.

"You can never be too careful"

"Hey" Pope leans against the door to JJ. "I predict that bringing a weapon to a four-star hotel will likely cause more problems than they solve."

"Thank you Pope" John b mumbles.

"Yes JJ put that thing away" I take the gun from his hand. But he just takes it back again.

"I swear to god, I'm gonna throw that thing in the ocean, JJ. Put it back!" Kiara gets off the bus. John b grabs the gun and puts it away. "There you go"

"You can't grab a gun like that" JJ criticizes. "Can't forget my badge" he holds up his badge. "Professional busboy"

"So where are we going now?" Pope asks critically, as we are going towards the hotel.

"We're getting on the internet, because only rich people have electricity right now" JJ explains as we walk into the hotel, through the kitchen.

"Andrew! What's up bro?" JJ says to a man in the kitchen. "Mama L, good to see you!" JJ takes a schrimp from his plate.

"Hey, no! JJ!" She swats his hand away with a wooden spoon.

"Uh-huh" he mumbles back. "See, they got the backup generators going? Kooks don't miss a beat"

JJ leads us into a room with computers.

"Sweet Lord, the internet!" Pope runs toward the computer as JJ opens the door for us. "I've missed you."