𝟶𝟻

M O T E L

"I thought the chateau looked bad" JJ whistles at the sight of the motel that we are approaching.

"This place is a shitshow" John b adds.

"Motel or meth lab?" asks Kie wryly.

„I don't wanna know" I mumble.

I look up at the motel we are driving towards. It is really not a pretty sight. Everything is dirty and run down. I am not quite comfortable either way with the whole situation.

"You be the judge" John b answers."Doesn't look like a place somebody with a Grady-White stays".

"No looks like a place someone with a Grady-White would get killed" Pope looks critically at the motel.

"All right here we go" says JJ as he then speaks into his hand as if he has a radio. "This is your captain speaking. HMS Pogue comin' in for landing" I couldn't help but laugh at the blonde boy.

He jumps off the boat as he lets out a loud "whoo!".

"We good?" asks John b.

"Yeah, we good" replies JJ as he attaches the boat.

"All right. Here goes nothin'" John b gets off the boat but is interrupted by Pope.

"Hey" he looks at John b. "Don't let him do anything stupid" he points at JJ.

"Oh, we will." JJ replies confidently.

"I'm not making promises" expands john b.

"Yeah I know" sighs Pope.

"Mia, why don't you come with us?" asks JJ expectantly.

"Why should I?" I shrug.

"You could take care of me" JJ raises his eyebrows.

"Hm" I give him a questioning look.

"Plus, I don't trust those two to protect you. So you have no choice." JJ adds.

"God, you act like I'm still a little girl." I sigh and jump off the boat.

"Well-" he chuckles. "-you are." He looks up and down at me referring to my height and I slap him on his shoulder.

"Uh, be careful" Kiara looks to John b and gives him the keys. "I mean it"

"Yeah" chuckles John b. "Let's go" John b jumps off the boat and taps JJ on de shoulder

"Why are all these mattresses out here?" asks John b

"After a hurricane they ditch'em cause they're moldy"

————————————

"Just be so careful John b" JJ grabs John b by the face and touches him on the body, imitating kiara.

"God you're so weird" John b pushes JJ away.

"What the heck was that about?"

"I don't know maybe she wants us to be careful" he turns around to JJ.

"Since she heard you're being threatened with exile, she's just been like" he starts massaging John bs shoulders. "Oh! Be so careful John b"

"Get off" John b slaps JJ's hands away.

"Oh, just give me that John D already" JJ moans. "Like when are you gonna swoop on that, man?"

"Bro you know the rule. No pogue-on-pogue macking" John b says as the two hear me from behind.