Author's Note

OKAY IF YOU'RE FINDING THIS STORY LET ME MAKE IT CLEAR: This is an OC x Bakugo fanfic. I'm making THREE alternate endings because I realized that some might prefer Florence with her three other friends more than Bakugo, which is fine! In my heart and mind, Bakugo and Florence were truly the only ones meant to be together, but let's not slander any romances I'll add for the sake of AUs. Okay, thank you so much!

Whether you've stumbled upon this story out of boredom or your love for My Hero Academia, I hope you enjoy this story! I just wanted to add a few statements beforehand, seeing as I hate to interrupt the flow of the story with a constant amount of author's notes.

Florence Reyna is a Latina girl from Texas, raised by a single parent before moving to Japan at the request of the U.S government. This background will be highlighted throughout the story, and some Spanish words may possibly be used. If used, I will provide the meaning for it in the comment section. 

Florence's quirk is known as Nature Manipulation, she can summon any aspect of the Earth, including all forms of plants, rock, natural landscapes (if she is in close proximity), etc. She can also obtain certain traits of whatever form of nature she is summoning. For example, if she wanted to derive the healing properties of the plant, Aloe Vera, she could manipulate it to the point that when summoning aloe vera on herself or someone else, it could heal them (she does this often).

I am providing this very important Trigger Warning beforehand: talk about abuse, physical, emotional, mental, and sexual abuse is mentioned. Self-harm and bullying is discussed in some aspects of the story, the story might have moments where it's specifically gory or extremely detailed in violence. Please proceed in reading at your own risk, but I just wanted to warn any reader in advance!

This story will add some events of the main plot of My Hero Academia mixed in with additional plot lines of my own. Eventually, the plot will diverge into one of my own imagination.

There will be four different endings, all pertaining to the person the reader chooses. I will dedicate at least 5-10 (or more) chapters to each character, using these chapters to develop the relationship between them and the OC even more so than the original story does.

If you guys want a specific reader x MHA boy or girl, please just let me know and I will develop ideas to write later on! If you have any constructive criticism to offer or want updates on the development of the story, feel free to contact me through my social media accounts: TikTok: wwbakugodo Instagram: kayygoaway Twitter: bakuwhore31 or on this account as well!

Let me know if I should upload on AO3, I most likely will and my account can be found under bakubitch1203 (the usernames are embarrassing, I'm sorry.)

Over the course of time, I'll be uploading visuals for different moments, my character's design, her hero costume, and other things you guys might like to see! I'll also occasionally mention certain songs that I feel set the mood for different chapters or moments.

I hope you all love the story, please don't leave any hateful remarks or slander towards any of the characters, I will base their personalities off of the manga/anime as best as I can! My OC suffers from trauma and is learning to develop her own sense of self and accept others into her life so please be patient with her development. Enjoy!