Closing Note.

If you made it to the end, I want to personally thank you for taking the time to read my book. It means the absolute world to me when I read comments on y'all's reactions to different parts of the story. The fact that you guys actually enjoyed it or got so immersed into the book literally makes the hours I dedicated to writing this so worth it. I love you guys!

I need to say a few things, I can probably feel the rage and confusion that most of you guys might carry right now. If you're upset with the way this book ended, I apologize, I just think that this was the best way to conclude the first part of Bakugo's and Florence's story.

I feel bad for not giving Jirou and Kaminari proper endings, but that's why I'll make another book with their alternate endings as an additional read! It will not be nearly as long as Aesthete, but I hope it will give the Kaminari and Jirou stans the closure they need.

I can't really describe how I felt creating the ending, it was really bittersweet and yes, I sobbed the entire time while listening to Mitski on repeat.

Since I love my readers so much, I've decided to leave you all with a parting gift that will hopefully make you guys hate me less.

The second book of the Aesthete series is uploaded on my profile and will be uploaded onto AO3 shortly after.

You'll be reading this while the first chapter will already be uploaded, you guys might hate me some more with the plot, but trust me! The BakuFlo romance and love story that they sincerely deserve will be captured in the second book, it'll be less of the My Hero Academia storyline and more of one with my own ideas and origin.

Bakugo and Florence are soulmates, so please don't send hate for the fact that I chose them as the true ending of the story and what the second book will be based off of.

The title of the second book is called Metanoia, I hope you enjoy what I have to offer with their story in the future!

Once again, thank you all so much, you guys are the best and I hope you loved the story as much as I enjoyed writing it.

- Kayla.