Chapter 14.

It was Monday morning of the following week, we were at the boarding station bidding goodbye to our classmates as everyone became prepared for the week ahead of us.

I was tense, tugging at my fingers in anxiety with the thought that I wouldn't be home for the week with Shota, nor would I be around my best friends. Mina and Jirou were pressing me into a group hug with the other girls, promising that we'd update each other at least once a day with photos and texts in our group chat. When we separated, Uraraka pulled on my sleeve, tugging me away from the gathering of students. "Hey, you gave Iida your phone number right? We should text him constantly and make sure he's okay." Uraraka glanced down, twiddling her thumbs as she casted a worried look in Iida's direction.

I pressed my hand on her shoulder, "Don't worry, I'll bother him everyday with calls if it means well." She smiled, giving me a private hug as Jirou approached us. I waved goodbye to Uraraka as she ran to Izuku and Iida, their trains were leaving ten minutes earlier than ours. To my surprise, Izuku spun on his heel bounding back in my direction. He grabbed my hand saying, "Text me occasionally so I know you're okay!" I smiled, "You too, Izuku. Don't go out there hurting yourself." He nodded and took off.

Jirou kept an arm casually around my waist, she grew more affectionate towards me since the sports festival, so I figured we were warming up to each other greatly, which made me happy. I nudged her shoulder, asking, "You excited to intern for Gang Orca?" She kept a nervous look but said yes.

"I gotta go, call me when you get to Endeavor's okay?"

"I will, Jirou. Have a safe ride." She waved, before I was standing awkwardly in the center of the platform. I saw the angry chihuahua named Bakugo standing by himself so I used the opportunity to talk to him.

"Bakugo."

"Ugly crybaby."

"You're going with Best Jeanist, if you see a cute pair of jeans that are my size, make sure to bring it back." I knew my poor attempt of a joke would probably irritate him.

He scoffed, flicking my forehead. "You could put on anything and still be ugly."

I grabbed my stomach, pretending to be in pain, "That really hurt, Bakubro, you're always so mean to me," I lifted my head up to smirk, briefly flashing him my favorite finger. He glared, "Don't call me that."

"Okay, then what, Katsuki?" I raised my eyebrows, analyzing his expression. There was an irritation, but also a satisfaction, I was unsure where it derived from but as long as he wasn't bitter or angry, I was glad.

"I don't care, but not those stupid nicknames Kirishima gives me." His eyebrows were pulled in as he glanced me up and down.

I might get stabbed for this. I dropped my voice to a whisper, "Is Kacchan fine?"

I spent the next ten seconds worming away from his headlock as he playfully punched the top of my head repeatedly. "I'm kidding, Bakugo! Let go! I surrender." I cried out, pawing helplessly at his muscular forearm. Finally, he released, pushing me off like if I was the one who put myself in a headlock.

He took out his phone, checking the time as the train station was beginning to filter out with students. "I gotta go, my ride leaves right now," he stated calmly, blinking before turning on his heel to walk away.

I grabbed the cuff of his jacket, "Be careful, but also text or call if you need anything, I know you're not like that but still, you're my friend and I just wanna know you're-" I couldn't finish my sentence since he lightly pressed his knuckle to the entirety of my face.

"Shut up, crybaby. I know what you're trying to say, if you do anything stupid with Endeavor, I'll personally see to it that you get sent to Recovery Girl's office."