Chapter 13.

"You have to choose hero names, that's why Midnight's here to help you with this, it's not my thing." Mr. Aizawa gestured to the purple-haired woman who smirked and waved her fingers.

My hero name?

Two days have passed since the Sports Festival. Why didn't Shota tell me to start thinking about this. I hadn't been giving it thought, but I suppose I was too oriented on matters such as the Sports Festival to even properly dwell on it.

What if I choose a stupid name that I'm stuck with for the rest of my career? The whole class began discussing their thoughts and ideas towards their soon-to-be labels while my eyes drifted to the same person I've been worrying about since I found him with tears in his eyes. Iida.

He no longer scolded Bakugo for placing his feet on the desk nor chastised Kirishima and Kaminari for talking loudly. He didn't use his signature gesture to began having the class incorporate their ideas professionally, he only remained in his desk with a empty look, eyes seeming too lost to retreat back into hope.

Everyone seemed to tread over the subject of his brother lightly, but if no one really talked about it, how would he ever move forward and sort out his feelings towards the paralyzed sibling he admires so dearly?

I was staring at him, eyebrows furrowed in concern when a palm pressed against my cheek, forcing me to look at the classmate always being physically affectionate with his friends.

"Denki?" I mused, allowing his hand to remain on my face as I twirled my marker in my fingertips. I really needed to start coming up with proper ideas for my denomination.

"What do you think of Stun Gun Hero: Chargebolt?"

Chargebolt? It's surprisingly fitting, especially the 'Stun Gun' aspect, it was even charming because of the way he beamed with pride saying it.

"I like it, Chargebolt." I was writing on a blank board, scribbling the beginnings of a label I might not be embarrassed of.

"I'll pay you good money to call me that for the rest of our lives." He stated, lips pressed into a serious line before shaking it off with a laugh. I rolled my eyes, finding them drifting off to the white space that beckoned to be filled.

While Jirou and Kaminari began verbally sparring with the subject of today's class, I recalled my phase of childhood where I was attached to learning about every layer of Greek and Roman mythology. There was a goddess that fascinated me because I always hoped my quirk would be as powerful as hers, even if I had only managed to feebly revive small plants at the time.

I like the Roman version of her name, I suppose it's more fitting for me.

I stood up, walking to the one person I knew who wouldn't hold back on his brutal honesty. He would help me in determining whether I was worthy enough to pluck such a grand title for myself.

He was scribbling furiously on his board, blonde tufts shaking with his aggression. When he noticed my approach, he layered out his elbow to obscure my vision from his words.

"What do you want, crybaby?" Bakugo drawled out, feigning his lack of interest towards my presence.

"I wanna see what you think of my hero name." I handed him the tablet calmly, waiting to see how he would react.

He scanned over it briefly, expression retaining the rarity of calmness that he only shows for short periods of time.

"It could be worse." That's his stamp of approval. I hummed, muttering a word of gratitude as I took the board back and pulled on his cheek, dodging the swipe he sent in my direction.