Chapter 27.

TW: Abuse, Graphic Violence.

I hate you.

No, you don't.

Go to hell, you sick bitch. I could've been with Izuku and Katsuki.

Don't trust anyone, the voice told me as I crashed back into the cement, feeling my skin peel slightly in one arm.

I groaned, feeling the tears slip out. I wanted to melt into the Earth. This was far too agonizing, I watched the boys that meant the world to me come to my rescue. They were glowing in the moonlight from how high they flew in the air, my heart exploded with happiness, but the terror took over, manipulating me as my words became jumbled, I lost control over what I said and did and they flew away. Their sounds of sorrow played over and over like a melody meant to torture me.

I lost my boys.

I'm going to die.

I heard the villains approaching me once more, there was a smoldering anger in me. They ruined my mentality, for no purpose. I would never be a villain. This supposed League deserved to rot in hell. I stood, stumbling, but getting a proper grip on the cement. I raised my wrist, flicking it as stone crashed into them all, sending them away from me. Screw you, I'll take my last dying breaths here before I get taken away. I'm still going to try and escape.

Even though I just faced the biggest heartbreak in my life, I pressed my palms against the ground, concentrating. How far am I from there?

A blade skimmed my ear. I stared at it, the only reason this smug brat got away with stabbing me was because I was too out of it. I honed in on the materials of the blade, pure copper, a metal derived directly from nature. It melted, only the plastic handle collapsed to the ground. I stared at Toga, melting all the blades attached to her body, the temperature of the copper burned her as she threw off her weapons.

I'll fight for my life. Even if I don't trust anyone.

Dabi's cold flames flew towards me, I manifested five large leaves to absorb the brunt of the impact as I whipped the leaves, before the flames could dissolve my plants, I released it in a trajectory towards the gathering of criminals.

That's when I heard it, a woman's cry from beneath the rubble.

Collateral damage. The fight between All for One and All Might was so powerful that it seemed as if half an acre in radius was demolished.

Who knows how many people are trapped, how many people need help.

Don't trust anyone. Kota's face flew into my mind, the fear as he stared at the villain named Muscular, the relief when we defeated him.

I may be on the brink of insanity, I may be skeptical of every person that I knew, I may die within the night, but my core will remain unchanged. I refuse to be a passerby to someone's death. My purpose isn't to be loved or despised, it's not to live life in peace and tranquility, and it's not to be reveled or worshiped. I was not meant for fame and glory, I wasn't meant to be known, I only had one reason for existing.

To help others until my last breath.

I pressed a foot to the ground, allowing a vine to sink and scan the area. I hummed, closing my eyes for a brief second while trapping the villains with stone, throwing one on top of Shigaraki's head to force him to cease his attacks.

78 people. Seventy-eight people were around us, their heated temperatures into the cement distinguished them from the cold, metallic beams and infrastructure of the collapsed buildings. How can I save them? If I can't save myself, then let me save them. All for One and All Might were too busy occupied with delivering sharp blows and creating mini tornadoes to focus on me, but I would feel the number one hero's glances towards me every so often.