Chapter 45 - Bakugo 7

"Damn you." I choked out, falling to the ground after taking a sharp blow to my cheek from the courtesy of my bastard partner.

"Get back up," Bakugo snapped, his arms lifted to shield his face. I regained my balance, rising to give a feigned punch to my left while he missed the way my knee plunged into his stomach. He collapsed to the floor, groaning and writhing in pain while I struck a pose of a manic wrestler and threw myself to the ground with my elbow aiming for his abdomen. He yanked my arm, forcing me to fly to the opposite end of the square that we were currently battling in for training purposes.

I landed in a crouching position, pulling down the boxing shorts that were slowly hiking up my thighs to reveal the newest scars I've accumulated after saving Eri.

"Come on, ugly. Quit playing around and actually attack me."

"I didn't think you wanted to embarrass yourself but alright." With my words, I hopped into the air the way Izuku taught me how, kicking him in the chest before flipping in the air behind him, wrapping my legs around his head as I used the momentum to slam us both to the ground while I put most of my weight over his skull. He writhed under me, cursing me and raising his hand to wrap it around my thigh in an attempt to get me off but the three seconds were already up.

"You see," I muttered, ready to remove myself while Kaminari and Kiri cheered from meters away. I felt his chuckle, he pressed a quick kiss to my inner thigh while I yelped, moving off to face him and yank on his cheek.

"I hate you," I spoke, giving him a roll of my eyes as he helped me stand.

"I love you too, ugly crybaby."

We were walking back to class, talking about the most recent movie we saw last night. It was about a couple who switched bodies with time traveling and separation involved, I had been sobbing by the end of it while Bakugo sat with a glare and crossed arms, but I knew he enjoyed the film.

"Come on, how the hell can you travel back in time like that? The movie didn't make any sense, plus how did she realize she was in love with him if she kept trying to hook him up with his coworker?" Bakugo demanded, we were already at his seat in class and I tugged on my hair, thinking over how to respond. 

"I mean, sometimes you don't know you're in love with someone until it just clicks, there's not some guide coming to her shoulder and being like, 'Oh hey, you're actually in love with Tachibana so don't try setting him up.'" 

"Was it like that for you?" I paused at Katsuki's question, knowing that he only wanted to fluster me to win the argument. 

"I guess, it hit me the way a garbage truck would." I giggled while he scowled and pinched my ribs. Aizawa was rushing us to sit down so I gave him a quick grin as a parting gift before shuffling to my seat. 

"The annual U.A School Festival is coming up so pick an idea for our class to do before the week ends." Our teacher's words caused the class to ignite conversations like wildfire. Wow, planning an event like this seems so normal, what kind of entertainment should we do? 

I could already hear the class pervert's suggestion. Mineta was proposing the idea of a maid cafe with the girls being workers while idiots like him and Kaminari could enjoy. 

"Flo, how do you think a hero history lesson would sound?" Izuku asked me with a hopeful smile. I shot him an apologetic look, shaking my head while he whined and stooped down to cover his head with his arms.

"Izuku, this is already a hero course, people are going to make fun of us," I explained while I felt Ochaco wrap her arms around me, nuzzling her head into my neck.