Chapter 7.

Training with different teams proved to be both disastrous and nourishing to my skills at the same time.

Throughout the two weeks, I worked my body to the bone, training and working out hours on end, similar to the way I trained back in America.

I would battle with different teams during the last class session dedicated to hero informatics, and would carry on after the typical hours of education, heading home around nine in the evening to throw together dinner for Shota before showering and doing as much homework as I could.

Aizawa only allowed my training to be as long and dragged out as it was because he said I'd be at the school, which was fine by him since he'd typically be in the teacher's lounge. Yet, he warned me that I couldn't go to anyone's house unless the sun was out and I informed him.

Working with Bakugo and the boys proved to be strenuous but entertaining. He never held back on his fighting with me, even going so far as to have the entire group use all their power on me at once, nearly sending me back to Recovery Girl.

Nonetheless, I thanked Bakugo after every meeting. He would only grunt, swatting my forehead each time. Kaminari would end each spar with a hug, demanding that I reciprocate it. I never pushed him off because Kirishima would join in, his muscles nearly hardening as I almost got strangled to death by his grip. Sero would occasionally join, and then I'd have to wrap my vines around the three boys, threatening them with my silence if they continued being overly affectionate.

With Tokoyami's group that included Ojiro, Sato, and Koda, I'd use all the strength I could muster against three powerhouses as Dark Shadow would toss me to and fro while Ojiro and Sato would be relentless in their attacks. Koda used my weakened state as an opportunity to summon birds and mice to startle me and poke at me, causing me to yelp and jump on Dark Shadow's neck, asking for its' protection while it only yelled in glee.

I found myself in ease with their company; they never pressed for answers or talked too much, Tokoyami would give me tips on how to harness my vines in a bold manner at which he manifested his quirk for his high-scale, overpowering combo. Ojiro and the others were as welcoming as Tokoyami, and I found myself making conversations with the group throughout the fortnight.

The girls on the other hand were loud and chaotic, but extremely supportive. Mina, Tsu, Jirou, Hagakure and Yaoyorozu would teach me new ways to use my stones and vines. Yaoyorozu being knowledgeable and intelligent would list plants and their strengths; once I explained how I could attain a certain attribute from the plant, her eyes grew wide as she began listing off the different advantages and ways that deriving traits from healing stones would help me in battle.

"Your quirk is amazing, Reyna!" She praised at some point; I looked back and walked towards her and Jirou with water bottles in my hand.

"I love yours' and Jirou's quirk. You guys are pretty powerful, so that means a lot coming from you." I said, handing them their drinks.

The girls blushed, only beaming with gratitude.

The most surprising person I worked with was Shoto Todoroki on one occasion. He would train alone and leave early, only sparring with Ojiro here and there. When he asked if I could use my quirk against him, I complied but felt hesitant.

He and I never really had conversation, but I heard he was pretty powerful, so I dismissed any worry and continued on. His ice was beautiful and chilling, much like the user of the quirk. He always kept a stoic expression, only to occasionally lift a corner of his lips every so often.

At some point, he asked if I had an assortment of quirks within me, seeing as I could bring about any given aspect of nature that I wanted. I explained briefly that it was all within the same quirk, I was just fortunate enough to have range over my abilities.