(Bonus Scene part 1 NSFW)

"Mi amor..." Sero groaned softly as he pulled you in closer into his arms yet you were still asleep in Sero's humongous bed.

"Get some rest then amor" Sero said softly before he gave you a sweet kiss on the top of your head.

Sero yawned and realized it was still dark out which made him a little irritated that he could have been sleeping more.

Yet, he didn't feel tired.

Instead, he felt hungry which led him to walk out of his room leaving you alone to sleep in peace.

As Sero was walking to the kitchen he noticed the light was on, he felt a little uneasy.

"I dead ass just barely survived a fucking death like a few hours ago, and now this?" Sero whispered to himself as he slowly began to retrace his steps.

"Stop being a little bitch and come over here." Miguel's voice echoed through the base.

Sero sighed knowing it was that pesky little shit head, but he was relieved.

Miguel's fat ass was sitting on the counter dangling his feet like a child while eating cereal.

Sero stepped into the kitchen and noticed how a specific cereal was out with a gallon of milk.

"Didn't I warn you to not eat my LUCKY CHARMS!" Sero said with a disappointed tone in his voice while Miguel laughed it off.

"I was hungry, what can I say?" Miguel licked his lips as Sero crossed his arms.

"You know you look weird with your piercings off right?" Sero reminded Miguel who immediately was offended.

"Says the one who has weird ass fucking elbows, I don't understand how you're able to put on clothes. Like do you get clothes specifically made or what?" Miguel reminded Sero who was deeply insecure about his elbows.

"Bro...why did you go that far..." Sero said as he placed his hand over his heart and looked at the ground.

Miguel placed his bowl of cereal to the side and got off the counter.

Sero heard Miguel's footsteps go toward him.

"Because you're a little bitch, bitch." Miguel said placing both hands on Sero's shoulders.

"A bitch huh? At least I'm not a fat ass like you." Sero smirked and looked directly into Miguel's eyes.

They both stayed silent as the tension grew larger between them.

"We about to kiss right now or what?" Miguel asked as Sero blankly looked at him.

As Sero was about to say something he heard a door creak, which made both of them turn their heads.

"Awe well if it isn't your Amor..." Miguel smirked as he pushed Sero to the side and walked over to you.

"Y/n, it's so nice to see yo- AH!" Miguel screamed as Sero's tape wrapped around him.

Sero pulled him back causing Miguel to fall back without anyone catching him.

"Idiota..." Sero said as he ripped the tape off his elbows and walked over to you.

"Mi Amor...don't you look so fucking attractive..." Sero said as he walked over to you and then stood in front of you.

You grabbed the collar of his shirt and pulled him down so you can have a better look at him.

"You and your dumbass friend woke me up from a good ass fucking dream." You said tightening your grip on his shirt.

"Oh, haha. I'm sorry. Let's get you back to slee-." Sero was cut off as he then realized you were now next to his ear breathing softly.