Part 38..

"Hell yeah, I am. Are you?" You asked Sero as he smiled. "Oh, I'm doing fantastic now..." Sero said as his hand went under your dress making it hard for you to keep a straight face while the girls were beyond confused. "You're being really sus right now." Litzy said as you immediately looked over where the cake was located as Litzy looked behind her. "OH, YOU WANT CAKE!" Litzy said as she got stood up from the chair smiling like an Idiot.

"I was just about to get some too! I'll bring you some! Wait, anyone else wants some?" Litzy asked everyone else while her cousins said no and she walked away into the crowd. Just as she left her cousins began to look at you and Sero. "You guys would be such a cute couple!" Lez said as you got flustered by her comment. "We were actually dating a few minutes ago but I broke up with him since he cheated on me." You said as Sero stopped and placed his hand on his knee instead as he knew what was coming.

"WHAT!?" The two girls said as Sero shook his head in disappointment making you confused. The two girls stood up from their chairs and immediately stomped over to Sero. "Idiota!" Lez said as she smacked Sero's head. "Why would you do that? Litzy said such good things about them and you have the audacity to mess that chance up! Wait till Litzy finds out." The youngest cousin said as Lez agreed and went to go grab Litzy. You couldn't help but laugh at Sero.

You then looked over at the direction Lez left as your eyes widened in pure fear. Litzy was beyond furious as everyone around her went to the side making room for her. You looked over at Sero and noticed his chair was empty making you burst out laughing. The youngest cousin sat down on his seat as she looked up at you. "I'm Sel, and that's my sister Lez over there the one who got Litzy. I swear Sero is a good guy, you should give him another chance." Sel said looking up at you.