Part 40..

Your heart began pounding as you heard a guitar play as it was the intro of the song Para Siempre by Vicente Fernández. Everyone began to cheer Sero on as he grabbed the microphone and walked towards you as your eyes widened at the sight of Sero carrying a bouquet of red roses. "Vale mas, un buen amor...Que mil costales de oro...." Sero sang to you as he chuckled softly at the fact you were beyond embarrassed by the way you reacted to him.

"Vale mas, un buen amor...Por eso eres mi tesoro..."Sero sang making as he smiled at you softly as he was now a few steps away from you. Your lips formed a smile that made your cheeks hurt since this feeling was new. "Valgo mucho, junto a ti...Y soy muy feliz contigo..." Sero sang as he was now in front of you as he held the microphone in his hand and extended his arm to you so you could accept the bouquet of roses.

"Vales mucho, para mi...Con el corazón te digo..." Sero sang as everyone began to record him and take pictures making you even more embarrassed. You reached for the bouquet of roses and gently grabbed it as you then hugged the roses. You could help but admire how beautiful they look. Sero placed his index finger on your chin so you could look up at him. You both met each other's eyes which made you feel embarrassed but at the same time, you felt happy. 

"Olvidemos, el pasado...Y lo que diga la gente..." Sero sung as he gave you the sweetest smile imaginable as you could hear everyone cheering even more as your eyes widened and saw mariachi's coming into the room. Your jaw dropped as you covered your mouth immediately. "La verdad es, que te amo..." Sero sang as he caressed your cheek sweetly making you even more embarrassed as the mariachis were now closer to you and Sero. You could hear the instruments even more clearly now.