Part 31..

You kissed Sero back as you held the back of his head with your hand while Sero's arm wrapped around your waist pulling you in closer. The music was blasting loudly as you could softly hear your crazy ex yelling at both of you. You bit Sero's bottom lip making him smile at the sight of you. "Mi Amor..." Sero said as he stared into your eyes while you then began to kiss him softly. The kiss was sweet as you could taste horchata coming from Sero. The kiss was so sweet it made you smile. 

Sero then broke the kiss as he cupped your face and kissed your forehead softly. "Mi mariposa...you're so beautiful. I can't believe you dated someone as low as him." Sero said loudly so your ex could hear as Sero glared at your ex who was losing their shit. You scoffed at Sero's comment as you then turned around to face your crazy ex. Your eyes widen as you saw Litzy and her cousins carry your ex in their arms. "We'll take him off your hands." Litzy said as she began to cuss out your crazy ex in Spanish.

"I- okay...?" You said confused as your ex was being carried away outside. "Let's forget this little incident and dance it away yeah?" Sero said smiling at you and then looked at the dance floor that was waiting for the both of you. "Hell yeah! But I need a drink first. And food. Yes, food." You said as you began to look at the food that was far away yet so close. "Here's your drink of horchata." Sero said as he handed you the cup. You accepted it and drank it quickly making you choke.

"S-shit." You said as you began coughing. "This is giving me flashbacks." Sero said when you were choking once more making you embarrassed. "I-. Shut the fuck up!" You said coughing in between the words as Sero laughed at you. "Sorry, the sounds of you choking just sound familiar." Sero said chuckling while showing a soft smile afterward. "Whatever." You said while fixing your posture and walked towards the food. But just as you took a step forward you heard the word cake out loud. You immediately spun around and walked towards the cake.