Part 37..

You chuckled at the girl while Sero rolled his eyes in annoyance. "Ugh, let's go." Sero said angrily giving everyone including yourself chills down your spine. You felt Sero's hand grab your wrist tightly as he then began to lead the way where his cousins were located at. Your eyes widened as you saw Litzy and her cousins begin whispering to each other as they giggled slightly. You grew nervous as they began to act sus as Sero and you reached the table.

"I know I did not just see you two get out of the restroom together did I...?" Litzy said as her eyebrows went up and down while her cousins did the same and looked at you both. "Yeah? Got a fucking problem about it?" Sero said while you looked at him in which Sero was glaring intensely at Litzy and his cousins. You then looked over at Litzy and her cousins as they began laughing their ass off while you were beyond confused since Sero laughed as well. 

"What the fuck?" You said chuckling nervously as you pulled out the chair so you could sit down. "Tsk." Sero said as he pushed you slightly to the side with his hips. "What the hell Sero." You said annoyed while he Sero laughed softly. "Sit down." Sero said while looking at you and then the chair. You scoffed and sat in the chair as you pulled down your dress. "Such an obedient girl..." Sero whispered into your ear as he pushed the chair in slowly. "Idiot." You said chuckling at him.

 Sero smirked as he took small steps to reach the empty seat next to you. Litzy began telling the chisme to you and Sero about she just heard from the people around. While you were listening you felt Sero's large hand on your exposed thigh as he began to caress it gently. You shrugged it off as the chisme became juicy as hell but as you were listening Sero gripped tightly onto your thigh making you embarrassed as the girls tilted their heads. "You good there Mariposa..?" Sero asked as he smirked to himself.