Part 11..

The song Suavemente by Elvis Crespo began to play and yet you couldn't help but smile at Sero since you were the one who was going to ask him to dance with you. Yes, many guys have asked you to dance but the way Sero asked you made your stomach feel butterflies. The intro was about to end as Sero then grabbed both your hands and brought them up slowly to the air as your fingers almost intertwined causing you to heat up inside.

Sero took the lead as he began to move his hips side to side as his knees bent and took a few steps towards you as he then spun you to where you were facing away from him while your arms were now crossed as he held both your hands behind you. Sero and you were moving your hips from left to right in sync. Sero then took a long step to the side as he was now facing you holding both your hands back in the air. The way Sero looked at you while dancing made you wild.

 You were fairly impressed at the way his body moved, he knew exactly what he was doing. You were living for it as he then showed his pearly whites to you which made you smile like an idiot. The way you both moved your bodies to the music made everyone start looking at you both. Sero and you took steps to the side as you both then spun around leaving each other's touch. You and Sero spun again as you both were now dancing on your own while you both showed off your moves.

While you both were grabbing everyone's attention you took a few steps backward as Sero smirked at you and took a few steps towards you, moving his hips as he finally reached you and you both grazed each other's hand which caused you to smile even more. Sero then spun around as he took a few steps backward leading you to take steps towards him showing off your moves. Sero faces you again as you're still taking steps to reach him swaying your hips while Sero's arms went to his sides, he moved his shoulders front to back rotating each one of them as you came closer.