Part 82..(Ending readers would of wanted)

Just before the explosion went off you were scooting towards Sero since you were wrapped with his tape. Sero thought quickly and wrapped his tape to the nearest pole and pulled himself out as the explosion went off. Your eyes widened as Sero grabbed you as he flew into the air and landed carefully. "Are you oka-. Hey, don't cry I'm okay. Shh..." Sero said trying to comfort you since you were bawling your eyes out that you almost lost him making you emotional.

"You really think I was going to let the author kill me off? Pshh you're crazy...my sexy Latino ass will never die." Sero said as he carried you over his shoulder and pulled out a gun. "What the actual hell is wrong with you Sero...you almost died over there and acting like this is normal." You said crying as Sero began to walk towards the car that crashed you both. "Mariposa, this is nothing new. You get used to it." Sero said as you cried even more at the fact he was okay with it.

"Now where the fuck is that son of a bitch...OH, YOU HAVE TO BE KIDDING! REALLY YOU?" Sero asked as he pointed the gun to your ex who was limping towards you both. "How the hell did you not die?" Your ex asked pointing the gun to Sero. "I have my ways to change the script, I was actually supposed to be blown up into pieces as Y/n cried at the fact my head landed in front of them but you know it's a little too much for my baby..." Sero said smiling at your ex.

"I-. You're not oka- AGH!" Your ex screamed in agony as Sero began to shoot him endlessly without even flinching. "I know you're going to try to hurt us, so I'll end this pathetic life of yours." Sero said shooting your ex to the ground as he began to stain the road with blood. Your ex was already lifeless but Sero kept on shooting as he walked closer to the body. Sero then handed you his phone and asked you to call Miguel to come to pick you both up from the scene. 

Miguel answered the phone while you told him the whole situation. Sero heard the conversation and just as you hung up he brought you in for a hug because he really thought he wouldn't come out alive. "I Love you so fucking much. Did you get hurt?" Sero asked as he snuggled himself in your neck and inhaled your scent that brought him comfort. "I Love you too but did you deadass kill my ex..?" You asked Sero who chuckled softly. "Yes?" Sero said as he kissed your cheek.

"What in the Wattpad is this?" You asked as Sero blankly looked at you confused. "D-do you know that we're in a..?" Sero asked a little freaked out as you just shrugged your shoulders. "In what? I just felt like I had to say that." You said while Sero chuckled. "Never mind, let's go home Mariposa." Sero said as he heard a familiar honk that belonged to Miguel's car. Miguel came out of his car as other black cars parked right next to him. "What the hell happened here!?" Miguel asked.

"OH MY GOD IS THAT A DEAD BODY? WHAT DID YOU DO YOU DUMB WHORE!" Miguel said freaking out as he saw your ex lifeless on the ground. "Oh shut up, why do you always act as you've never seen a dead body?" Sero asked as he rolled his eyes. "I-. Fuck off." Miguel said flipping off Sero and then looked at you. "What's with the cowboy hat?" Miguel asked pointing at the hat on your head. You then remembered what happened a few minutes ago and got embarrassed.

"OH HELL NAH! LET'S GET YOU FREAKS TO THE DAMN BASE!" Miguel said walking back to the car and then directing the men in suits to clean up the mess. Sero sat on the passenger as you sat on his lap. "Will this be a daily thing?' You asked. "Yeah, we have days off on the holidays." Sero said jokingly while Miguel shook his head. "Anyways, Miguel do we have a wheelchair at the base? Y/n can't walk much." Sero asked. "No? What the hell happened?" Miguel asked as Sero smirked.

"Many things happened...right amor?" Sero said teasingly as he kissed your cheek. "EW! TOO MUCH INFORMATION!" Miguel said screaming at the road as Sero then pulled out his phone. "We actually took a video of it. Wanna watch?" Sero said handing Miguel the phone. Miguel cocked his gun and pointed it at Sero. "I will kill you." Miguel said as Sero chuckled. You snatched the phone away from Sero's hand and hit him in the head. "Idiota." You said shaking your head.

"Hit me one more time and watch what will happen princes- FUCK!" Sero said as Miguel hit him on the head with the gun. "WHAT WAS THAT FOR!" Sero screamed at Miguel. "BITCH! I'M NOT TRYNNA SEE A PORNO LIVE ACTION!" Miguel screamed back. "Well you don't have to watch, you can joi-." Sero was cut off by Miguel hitting the breaks. "One more word out of you and I will kick you to the road." Miguel said as Sero taped his mouth shut making Miguel drive off to the base.

The End...