Part 74..

Before you knew it you were taking a hot burning shower by yourself thinking about life itself. Sero somehow convinced you to get out of bed with his cuddles that made you melt into his sweet embrace. After the shower you grabbed the dress and looked at it for a good second or two. "You got me into this mess, I don't know if I should be thanking you or not." You said before putting it on and got ready for the night that is yet to come. "Mariposa!" Sero said knocking on the door.

"Yes?" You said opening the bathroom door to reveal a Sero dressed up as the guy from the telenovela "El Señor de los Cielos" Aurelio Casillas... (Well damn, HOW IS HE SO FUCKING HOT!) You thought to yourself as Sero was wearing a black cowboy hat, a black long sleeve button up that had white designs all over the sleeves and down his chest. You looked down and realized he had a big ass belt with black pants complimenting it. "What do you think?" Sero asked.

You looked down to admire his black boots that made the outfit complete

You looked down to admire his black boots that made the outfit complete. "You look okay I guess." You said teasingly while Sero's eyebrows furrowed at your comment. "I know damn well you did not just say okay." Sero said as he grabbed your hands to bring you closer and out of the bathroom. Your eyes darted to his hands that looked so pretty with the ringers and bracelt he was wearing. "You want to try on these necklaces?" Sero asked as he gently caressed your hand.

"Hell yeah I do!" You said grabbing Sero's hand to bring them to your neck but he pulled away. "Too bad Mariposa, I'm not going to let you for being a brat." Sero said as he walked out the room leaving you hanging. "SERO! GET YOUR SEXY ASS BACK HERE!" You said to Sero who was now out of sight. "NO! IF YOUR PANTIES DIDN'T DROP TO THE GROUND, I AIN'T TAKING YOU OUT!" Sero screamed out as he began to take off his black cowboy hat slowly throwing it to the side in the hallway.