Part 5..

Sero immediately got off his chair and ran towards the food, you didn't want to be left behind so you ran like crazy even though you were wearing heels. You catch up to Sero who was now in line and you just grabbed his shoulder as you caught your breath while on the other hand, Sero became flustered at your touch. "Gah damn, I-I ran faster than Sonic. He could never." You said jokingly as you were breathing hard as you then looked up as Sero turned to face you. 

You noticed his face was super red and you just smiled at him as you then removed your hand from him and placed both hands on your knees. "N-Not even. You were slower than a sloth!" Sero said as he chuckled while you just pouted at him. "Aye! Not very nice! I could beat you in a race no cap." You said as you fixed your posture and stood straight. Sero then placed his hand on his chin as he began to think. "Nah, I really doubt it shorty." Sero said as he looked down on you.

"Wow...now we're going to insult height, I'm not as short either. Rude ass hoe." You said chuckling as Sero just smiled at you. "Even with your high heels, I can still look down on you shorty." Sero said laughing as you just shook your head in disappointment. "Whatever, also hurry up! You're holding up the line as you then pushed him slightly on his chest as Sero's body moved a bit as Sero just smiled at you and moved forward while walking backward. 

You both then reached the table of food as you grabbed plates and utensils as the sweet ladies serving the food then asked you if you wanted rice, pasta, carne, and such. You agreed to all of it as they filled your plate. Sero then asked you if you wanted a drink while he poured you a cup of Horchata. You accepted it as Sero then handed you the drink while you both walked towards the table you were sitting at before.

As you sat down at the table you noticed that Sero sat next to you. You felt yourself get a little flustered as he was now inches away from touching each other's arms. You shook your head as you tried to ignore the feeling at not get too excited. You began to eat as you moaned softly as your taste buds were blessed. Sero looked over at you with an embarrassing facial expression as he almost choked on his drink at the sound of your moan. "U-Uh you alright there.?" Sero asked.

You nod your head as you swallowed the food. "Hell yeah, I am! This food is delicious, I hope we can get seconds! It would make my whole night." You said as you then took another bite of your food while Sero rubbed his face with both hands to try not to think anything pervy of your moan. He shook his head and began to eat his food as well. Litzy came back with her cousins with their plates of food. "Always running off without us, rude ass." Litzy said as she sat down next to you.

"What can I say, the food in Quinceañera's just hit differently!" You said as you took another bite of the food. Litzy just shook her head as she then took a bite from her food while her cousins did the same. "So Sero, tell me." You said as you took a sip of the horchata while Sero looked at you. "What's up?" Sero said as you placed your drink down. "How old are you?" You asked him as you faced him. "I'm eighteen. What about you?" Sero said as you nod your head.

 "Ah, I see we're both the same age. That's cool." You said smiling as you were happy that he wasn't underage and make you a weirdo talking to minors. "I think I saw you on TV once for the UA festival. It just hit me that you looked familiar." You said smiling as Sero began to blush at your comment and rubbed his neck. "Oh yeah?" Sero said shyly as you then said "Yeah! You were the one with tape quirk! You looked so badass swinging around!" Sero just felt his face heat up at your comment.