Part 30..

"Mom amour...let. Me. Help. You." The person said as they tilted their head to the side. You shook your head and walked backward. It was your ex, not just any but the crazy one who can't accept that you two are broken up. Your ex looked around hoping no one would notice him, you looked over at Sero who was still serving the cups of horchata. You began to panic as you spotted something bulging from his pants. It had to be a weapon. He wanted revenge, his eyes were filled with anger that even hell couldn't compare.

You glared at your ex as you somehow managed to take the tape off your mouth. "If you don't leave right now I'll kick your fucking ass." You said as your ex began to smirk. "Mmm, is that so?" Your ex said taking small steps towards you. Just as he said that you bit on the tape and tore it apart immediately as your ex tilted his head. "Leave." You said with pure hatred towards your ex. "How about no?" Your ex said as began to pull something out of his front pocket.

You began to panic a little as you then saw Sero's tape go flying towards your ex wrapping him around tightly. "W-what the hell is this shit?" Your ex said as he struggled to get out of the tape. You looked behind you as Sero walked towards you and ripped off the tape from his elbow. "Estas bien Mariposa?" Sero asked concerned as the guy he wrapped was being really sus towards you. "Not until I beat the living shit out of my crazy ex." You said as you walked towards your ex.

Sero shook his head and grabbed your wrist. "It's not worth it. You're just giving him what he wants out of you." Sero said as your ex gave you a small smirk. You sighed and stopped, Sero was right. "Don't tell me that's your new toy." Your ex said as you smirked softly. "Actually, he is." You said smiling as you looked at your crazy ex. Sero looked around and noticed no one was around so he immediately spun you around to face him, he pulled you in for a hot messy kiss.