Part 54..

"Y-you probably have to kiss them and they'll remember like in the movies? Or fuck them silly. I don't know what to tell you man." Miguel said as Sero loosened his grip on Miguel's neck. "Not a bad idea actually. Maybe a kiss would work." Sero said as he looked at you in which you cringed. "Can I kiss you?" Sero asked. "I don't know can you?" You said in which Sero's eyebrows went up. "Is that a yes? I would appreciate having your consent." Sero said as you chuckled.

"Yes, you can ki-." You were cut off by a pair of lips that belonged to a stranger named Sero. Sero closed his eyes but the kiss wasn't at all familiar but beyond different from the kisses you shared before. Sero immediately broke the kiss and looked you straight in the eye. "Was something supposed to happen...?" You asked which made Sero's heart crack a bit. "Give me a moment." Sero said as he walked out of your house leaving you alone with a random guy.

"So you don't remember anything at all? Come on sis, do you remember dancing at the party? Cause I heard you were dancing mamas." The man said as you just blankly stared at the man and began to think a little harder. "Uh yeah.? But everything is fuzzy...I did dance but the person I danced with is blurred out.." You said as you began to feel a headache. "THAT'S IT! DAMN THIS IS REALLY A FANFICTION. GIVE ME A SPEAKER OR SOMETHING THAT CAN PLAY MUSIC LOUDLY." Miguel screamed at you.

You turned on the TV that had an app for music and gave the control to the guy. "Okay mamas, what songs do you remember dancing to?" Miguel asked as you shrugged your shoulders. "Um, I don't know many of them but I know one of them was from Prince Royce." You said as Miguel smirked to himself. The man looked up Prince Royce and then screamed. "SERO! GET YOUR STUPID ASS BACK IN HERE!" Miguel said waiting for Sero to get inside the house.