Part 3..

Sero just scoffed at your response, he was digging the attitude. Litzy also introduced you to two of her favorite cousins and they seemed super nice! "Didn't you just graduate from UA right? Shouldn't you be in Japan doing hero work or something?" Litzy asked Sero as your interest in the Sero guy grew slightly higher. Sero rubbed his neck as he then explained he took a little vacation to come to see his favorite cousins Quinceañera. 

You were in awe, that was the sweetest thing ever. You began to look around the place and it was genuinely beautiful. The tables were covered in red tablecloths and the centerpieces were roses. More people came into the party, you decided to make a conversation with Sero. "So...Ser-" You immediately got cut off by Sero as he said "Don't wear out my name." You immediately laughed as Sero had a small smirk glued to his face.

 "Well looks like you got me there." You said smiling at Sero. "So, you also graduated from high school right?" Sero asked you as he made eye contact with you. "Yeah I did, It wasn't as stressful as they made it seem." You said as you locked eyes with Sero. "Ah, was it anything like the American movie "High School Musical"? Sero asked seriously. You tilt your head at his question. "I have never seen that movie if I'm being honest." You said with all seriousness. 

"Really? That's very rare coming from an American." Sero said laughing a little. "It just doesn't seem interesting you know? Also, anything that says school makes me not want to watch it." You said smiling at Sero. "I see what you're saying, so what do you like doing for fun?" Sero asked as he placed his elbow on the table with his chin placed on his palm. "Dancing is one of my favorites!" You said looking at the empty dance floor. "Is that so...?" Sero said smiling at you.