Part 55..

"NO! WE NEVER EVEN DANCED A PRINCE ROYCE SONG! IT WAS A ROMEO SANTOS! WHO THE HELL WAS Y/N DANCING WITH?" Sero screamed out from the outside of Y/n's house making Miguel chuckle. "Since you won't dance with them, Me voy a provechar pues." Miguel said smirking as he put play on the song Corazon Sin Cara by Prince Royce. "Give me this dance Princessa? I promise I'll take better care of you than that dumbass." Miguel said chuckling.

Sero heard what Miguel said but shrugged it off since he knew Miguel was a huge flirt and always tried to get under people's skin but wouldn't cross the line. Sero began to think what song was the most memorable dance you both shared which would help you fill in the blanks in your head. "Idiota, I should put on Eres Mía by Romeo Santos." Sero thought as he walked inside and saw how close Miguel held you which made him fill with jealousy.

Miguel's eyes widened as he felt Sero's tape choking the hell out of him as he fell to the ground while Y/n couldn't help but laugh. "At least I won't have any blood on my clothes now hahaha." You said nervously while Sero took off his bloody shirt and tossed it on the ground as he then wrapped his tape around your waist and pulled you to where he was. "My eyes are up here Mariposa." Sero said smirking while your eyes were glued to his bare torso.

You and Sero locked eyes as you immediately felt embarrassed but tried to brush it off. "WHY DID YOU CHOKE ME? YOU DIPSHIT!" Miguel screamed at Sero who rolled his eyes. "Give me the damn control." Sero demanded while you looked at him shocked. Miguel tossed him the control as Sero caught it and put on the song he had in mind. "Eres mí Mariposa, I'm going to do everything to make you remember me again." Sero said smiling at you as he took off the tape from your waist.