Part 43..

"I would much rather go back home, even though I Love dancing. I had enough for tonight, thanks for being such a nice guy and embarrassing me in front of all these people!" You said triggered as the birthday girl came walking down. Your eyes widened as she was smiling at the both of you. She was now standing in front of you as then looked up at Sero. "THAT. WAS. AMAZING." The girl said smiling as Sero nodded his head. "Right?" Sero said as he smiled.

"Thank you for letting me do this Prima, even though it's like your special day and all." Sero said apologizing as the birthday giggled. "Dude, you made the party even more fun! Thank you!" The birthday girl said smiling at Sero and you. "Hahaha, really?" Sero asked as the birthday girl nodded and grabbed the microphone from Sero. Everyone resumed back to the dance floor as it was now just Sero and you. "Let me take you home then." Sero said smiling at you with his pearly white teeth.

"Hey Y/n! My cousins and I are going home now it's like midnight and we were planning on watching scary movies! You want to come along?!" Litzy asked excitedly while you looked at Sero. "Actually I want to go home, I'm already embarrassed and tired. Sero said he can drive me home. Thank you though." You said trying not to sound rude since she was your ride home in the first place. Litzy smiled at you as she then looked at Sero and glared at him.

"Si les haces daño a mi mejor amig(a/o) te voy a madrear." Litzy said in a serious tone as she looked into Sero's eyes. "Anyways, have fun you too!" Litzy said cheerfully at you as if what she said a few seconds before didn't even happen. Litzy and her cousins left and it was just Sero and you. "Let's go!" Sero said as you both walked towards the table and grabbed your things. You both walked to where the birthday girl was and thanked her for the party.