Part 61..

"The fuck do you mean by you wish he was real? He is literally healthy and alive over there in Japan dummy." Litzy said confused as you just sighed. "I know but it doesn't feel real at all. Remember when we went to that Quince a few weeks ago?" You asked Litzy as he nodded her head. "Yeah, I know. You bumped into him on the dance floor and he asked you for a dance." Litzy said as you sighed. "That dance him and I shared was so magical..it's a dance to remember." You said smiling. 

"I highly doubt he'll remember me..." You said walking out of the classroom with Miguel and Litzy by your side. You all went to lunch and sat at an empty table outside as you just checked your phone. "I should have given him my social media man." You said annoyed as you then heard lots of people screaming and clapping. "Ugh, Why do people have to be so fucking loud." You said irritated as you saw people surrounding someone that was walking in your direction.

"Didn't you tell him your name?" Miguel asked as you began to think. "I don't know. Maybe?" You said as the crowd of people became louder and you were not having it and walked over to the crowd. "YO! SHUT THE FUCK UP! GAH DAMN! I WILL NOT HESITATE TO BEAT ANY OF YOUR ASSES! I WILL RUIN MY CLEAN RECORD IN A HEARTBEAT!" You said screaming at the crowd who immediately shut up as they were surprised by your response as they began to whisper.

"That's what I fucking thought." You said as you began to walk away but someone grabbed your hand pulling you back. You snatched away your hand from the grip and turned around as your eyes widened. "Really? Cosplaying Sero? Fuck off." You said annoyed as you began to walk away. "Y/n! Hold on! I'm not a cosplayer haha." The person said as your heart began to race as you turned around. "S-sero?" You said in disbelief as Sero was standing in front of you smiling.