Part 48..

"Mariposa, It's best if you don't know. You wouldn't want to ruin that clean record of yours, would you?" Sero said teasingly while you rolled your eyes. "Well, what are you going to do? You're not some villain right?" You said glaring at Sero who had a small smirk on his face. "What would you do if  I was?" Sero asked placing his index finger under your chin. "I'd call the authorities obviously." you said truthfully since you were against villains.

Sero's eyes became dark at your response, as he looked around your house. "Wait...you're not actually a villain or a bad guy are you...?" You said a little scared as Sero's facial expression was unrecognizable. Sero sighed harshly as he looked down at you with pure disappointment. "Not at all Mariposa." Sero said as he placed what seemed to be a mint into his mouth. You tilted your head to the side as you were pulled into a kiss in which you closed your eyes to enjoy it.

You expected to taste mint but instead, you swallowed whatever Sero placed in his mouth. You broke the kiss immediately as you looked at Sero confused. "Why did you do that?" You asked as you began to feel sleepy. "Oh fuck...y-you did not just drug me right? Sero?." You said as your heart was pounding out of your chest with fear. "I'm really sorry Mariposa, I hope you can remember the dance we shared tonight." Sero said sighing as you were about to fall back.

You passed out as you fell back but Sero caught you and held you in his arms. "Hopefully you forget what just happened. I'll be back for you soon if I come out alive." Sero said as he carried you around your house and looked for your room. He went inside a room that seemed to be yours and placed you in the bed. "Mi amor, I'm sorry. I had to or you would have maybe ratted me out for being a dumbass." Sero said annoyed with himself as he covered you with your blankets.