Part 41..

"Y me amas, para siempre..." Sero sang as everyone even the birthday girl was admiring you both. You felt embarrassed since all the attention was on you and not the birthday girl, while you were in your thoughts Sero grabbed your empty hand. "Olvidemos, el pasado..." Sero sang while caressing your hand gently making you look up at him as Sero was smiling at you. "Y vivamos, el presente..." Sero sang loudly into the microphone making you get even more embarrassed. 

The way Sero sang was filled with a passion that made your heart flutter. "Lo que importa es que me amas..." Sero sang while you noticed there was a hint of pain coming as you felt your heartache just a bit. "Y te amo, para siempre..." Sero sang as there was a small instrumental letting him pause and kiss your hand gently making you even more embarrassed as everyone began to whistle and cheer Sero on. Even the birthday girl was cheering with the crowd. 

Sero then looked up at you as he let go of your hand gently and gave you a cocky wink. He pulled the microphone away from him as he whispered in your ear. "Que pasa nena?" Sero asked as he pulled away smirking leaving you breathless. "Vale mucho, un gran amor" Sero sang while he turned to face the crowd. You felt your stomach do flips as he sang loudly. "Que en el perdón a crecido..." Sero sang as you just shook your head slightly by how bold he was being.

Yet, you couldn't help but admire him as he made you feel all weird but it felt amazing to know this song was being dedicated to you and not anyone else. "Hoy se que el llanto sirvió..." Sero sang while he turned to you. "Para reforzar el nido...." Sero sang as you immediately knew he carefully chose this song. The song was one you'd dedicate someone for forgiveness and tell them you cherish their love since it's worth more than anything. You scoffed but it was romantic.