Part 70..

You were ready to jump out of the car but whatever Sero injected in your arm earlier made you pass out as your vision turned black. Sero shook his head as he grabbed your phone and checked if Miguel answered. "Miguel?" Sero asked through the phone as he waited for an answer since the phone call was still ongoing. "WHAT THE HELL DID YOU DO TO MY BEST FRIEND!" Miguel screamed through the phone which was so loud it made Sero's hair move.

"Por dios, you're so fucking loud. I already sent you the address and you better show up before I even get there." Sero said rolling his eyes. "Yeah, yeah boss." Miguel said as he hung up the phone. The thin curtain was pushed back to reveal the men in suits who were gossiping. "I swear if the place isn't ready I'm going to lose my shit." Sero said as the men shut up and blankly looked at Sero. "You got to be fucking kidding me. You're cappin'." Sero said shocked.

"We will work on it once we get there." One of the men said as Sero looked around the car. "Where's the dress?" Sero asked the men who began to sweat in fear. "D-dress?" One of them said nervously as they noticed there was steam coming out of Sero's head. "If you don't turn the car around this second I will make you all meet your creator." Sero said in a stern voice as the driver immediately drove back to your house as Sero snuggled himself in your neck.

Sero pulled the curtain back and closed his eyes softly at the feeling of your skin touching his chin. "I can't believe you hit me with the back of your head. I forgive you though, it was the most rational thing to do. I should have expected it, I think my nose is now bent. My poor beautiful face...that was created from the gods above is now ruined from an ange-. No, you are no fucking angel after that night we shared together. I guess that pill did mess up your head. Sorry, Nena." Sero said chuckling.