Part 32..

"Why get cake when you have a whole ass bakery behind you." Sero said as you walked past him. You stopped your steps and turned your head. "It's not even a bakery, it's a cupcake." You said laughing as you tried to keep your ego in check. Sero came behind you and wrapped his arms around you. "Not at all...Mariposa." Sero whispered in your ear with a raspy seductive voice. One of his hands traveled to your behind as he began to caress it gently. "Not. At. Fucking. All. Nena." Sero said as he grabbed it.

Your eyes widened as Sero's hand then grabbed your neck. "Let's go get some cake Hermosa. Even though there's one right here to grab." Sero said chucking as he then let go of you and walked towards where everyone was gathering. You were embarrassed but you shook it off and also walked towards the cake. You gathered where everyone was at but Sero wasn't next to you even though he was just in front of you. You shrugged it off as you were more interested in what flavor the cake was.

You all sang happy birthday to the birthday girl as she was smiling and laughing at the moment she was experiencing. You sang along with everyone as then the song ended and you all told her to take a bite out of the cake! "Mordida! Mordida! Mordida!" You all chanted as the birthday girl leaned in and her sibling pushed the birthday girl into the cake making her scream as everyone laughed and clapped. You were all happy as she began to cut the cake for everyone.

It was finally your turn to receive cake, it was tres leches making you happy as you looked around and Sero was nowhere to be seen. So you asked for an extra cake for Sero and began to look for him. You walked to the table and he wasn't there, so you searched around the whole place but nothing. You went back to the table and placed his cake next to you as you began to eat your cake with Litzy and her cousins. You finished eating and Sero hasn't come back yet.