Part 51..

"So who's that person? I don't recognize them." The man said who was buckled in Sero's truck still wrapped in tape. "None of your fucking business. If they don't remember me by the time we come back, I'm going to let you see your creator." Sero said annoyed as he drove off your driveway. "Come on man, don't be like that. Spill the tea." The man said as Sero scoffed at his comment. "I met them at the Quinceañera. Let me just rant to you dude." Sero said smiling.

"YES! I AM HERE FOR IT!" The man said excitedly while Sero smiled at the thought of you. "I'm actually dating them right now." Sero said proudly as the man looked at him in disbelief. "Hold on. You just met them at a party TODAY! And your stupid ass is dating them already? I must be witnessing some kind of fanfiction that is horribly written. WHO THE HELL WOULD ALLOW THIS!?" The man said confused as hell while Sero rolled his eyes at the man's comment.

"Dude shut the hell up. You know what, I won't even tell you what happened anymore." Sero said annoyed as the man GASPED. "YOU WOULDN'T! STAWP PLAYIN'." The man said as Sero chuckled softly. "Miguel, You literally piss me off but we've been friends for the longest time so I guess it's okay." Sero said smiling while Miguel chuckled. "OKAY I'M WAITING TELL ME WHAT HAPPENED HOE!" Miguel screamed in anticipation for Sero to spill the TEA!

Sero began to tell Miguel what happened from when he first saw you till now. Sero didn't mention the part of you giving him the vacuum seal double hand twist gawk gawk combo 3000. Miguel was genuinely happy for Sero as he noticed that while he was talking about the stranger named Y/n that Sero was smiling when they said Y/n's name. "Your dumbass cheated on them? BRO WHAT!? HOW! YOU'RE SO STUPID!" Miguel said disappointed in Sero who was sighing harshly.