Part 59..

Sero turned you around so instead, you were facing him as he held you closer to him. Sero kissed the top of your head and let his chin rest there as he just sighed in happiness. *sniff sniff* Sero inhaled the scent of your hair as he then lowered himself to be face to face level with you. "Wake up.." Sero said softly as he then kissed your forehead softly and then looked back at you as he admired all your facial features. "Te ves muy hermosa mi amor..." Sero said softly.

"Andale Mariposa, quiero escuchar tu voz...amor..." Sero said wanting attention as he pouted. Sero began to give you soft kisses all over your face as he kept on doing it till he saw a reaction coming from you. "Maybe if I see sweet nothings to you in Spanish you'll wake up won't you?" Sero said teasingly as he saw a small smile escape your lips at his comment. "Of course you would, you have your priorities straight don't you...? Muñeca..." Sero said smiling at you.

"Ayer cuando te miré en la fiesta no podía parar de mirarte entrastes y sentí bonito no sé cómo explicarlo y luego empezamos a hablar y la verdad me enamoré eres bonita de afuera pero tan linda de adentro..." Sero said softly to you as he saw a big smile form on your face which made him peck your lips softly as he held your face with his left hand. You could feel his thumb caress your left cheek as you just melted in his touch that was something you could get used to.

"Yo quiero ser el último hombre con quien te vayas enamorar con." Sero said as you opened your eyes to look at him as he had the softest smile ever which made you melt into his arms that held you tightly. "I genuinely don't know what you said but it sounded very romantic, translate..?" You asked Sero who chuckled softly. "Nope. Now give me a kiss." Sero demanded. "You want a lil kith.?" You said as he nodded his head. *muah* You gave him as he became a bright red.