Part 4..

You looked back at Sero as you smiled at Sero as you then notice he was checking you out. His eyes were examining your dress as you noticed that Sero's eye grew wider as he looked at your cleavage and began to blush slightly. You shook your head as you then said "Hey buddy, My eyes are up here." You said to Sero as he then looked back up at you and you both met each other's eyes as Sero's face became a bright red. 

"Even the most attractive guys are pervs, I'm not even surprised at this point." You said as Sero's face became a brighter red. "M-My bad. The dress looks really good on you, and my eyes just went somewhere they shouldn't. I'm sorry." Sero said as he then began to rub his eyes. "I'm playing with you. I don't care if you look, I admire them too." You said confidently as Sero was on the verge of exploding out of embarrassment while his body was burning up. 

The fact that Sero was flustered at your comment it made you chuckle. Tonight was gonna be a fun night, you might as well make the most out of this party. You then looked over at Litzy as she was catching up with her cousins as the cousins talked about the car trip here since they were from another state. An hour has passed by now as more people were filling up the tables, you then smelled food coming from the corner of the room. Your tummy then grumbled at the delicious smell.

Sero chuckled a little at the sound your stomach was making. "I can hear someone's already hungry." Sero said as he was admiring you since you made the dress sparkle more than it already did. "I'm ready to eat already, Once they call everyone to line up. You'll catch me running." You said as you looked over at the table filled with food. "VENGAN! LA COMIDA ESTA LISTA!(COME! THE FOOD IS READY!)" The lady said who was standing at the table filled with food. You didn't know much Spanish but you already knew the phrase by heart.