Part 15..

While you both were dancing you noticed that the song was now coming to an end very soon. It made you a little upset since you were having so much with Sero. You then saw Sero extending both his hands out as he danced towards you as he had a smile on his face. You gave Sero a sweet smile as you then grabbed his hands tightly making Sero flinch slightly. You chuckle softly as you Sero shook his head and looked at you as he brought your hands up in the air.

Sero then spun you around softly once more as his body was inches away from you with your arms crossed. He then pushed you forward as he then danced to the side and was now in front of you. Sero then spun around as you did the same. You both then grabbed each other's hand as you felt another shock go through your body. It made feel butterflies afterward as you noticed Sero felt the shock as well. You both kept on dancing as you felt yourself get a little upset.

The song was about to end in a minute or so and you didn't want this feeling to end. You were completely attracted to Sero as this dance showed many things about him that didn't have to be said. You couldn't help but smile at how an amazing boyfriend he could be. He was the ideal boyfriend you'd see in a Wattpad story...or movie really. As you were lost in Sero's eyes you noticed how his eyes sparkled under the party lights. Your smile made your cheeks hurt so much.

Sero then spun you around one last time as your arms were now crossed as you moved your hips side to side while Sero did the same he squeezed your hand gently causing you to freak out in the inside. Sero then came around as you both held hands once again as both your arms went up in the air. They slowly came back down as you both then spun around one last time. You both then met each other's hands as this time both your bodies touched leaving no space as both your faces were inches away. Sero gave you a big smile as the song ended immediately.