Part 62..

"I- well shit." You said embarrassed as Sero walked towards you as everyone just stared at you both. You felt Sero's left arm wrap around your waist as he held you tightly and shot his tape to a random object as you both were now nowhere to touch the ground. You were both on the rooftop of the highest building in your school as Sero checked if you were okay. "You really think I would forget about you ...? Mariposa..?" Sero said smirking as you just smiled like a dumbass.

"How did you even find me..? What the hell." You said confused as Sero chuckled. "I have my ways. You really think after that night I wouldn't chase after you? I know you also felt that chemistry on the dance floor. It was a dance to remember Mariposa..." Sero said as you just felt your face heating up. "But we only shared a dance or two and didn't even talk after that since all the girls stole you away..." You said remembering what actually happened as Sero nodded.

"So what? You're the only one who actually grabbed my attention." Sero said as you glared at him. "Oh fuck no. Shut up, you were literally making out with many girls at the party." You said annoyed as Sero glared back at you with his arms crossed. "It didn't mean shit though." Sero said as you just turned your back and began to give him the silent treatment. "Mariposa, no please don't. I came all the way here to see you once more and now you're mad.." Sero said upset.

 Sero tilted his head back for a moment and then looked at you as he began to walk towards you. He wrapped his arms around your waist and began to kiss your neck softly making you melt. "Mariposa...be mine. I only want you and only you. Even though our only interaction was the dances we shared that night it meant the world to me. Ditch school and I'll invite you to some food Nena, what do you say?" Sero asked as you just smiled at the word food.