Part 44..

You walked beside Sero as he held your waist while you were holding the bouquet of roses close to your chest. You two were outside in the parking lot as you both stopped by the passenger seat of a big truck. "Get in Mariposa." Sero said as he opened the passenger seat as he extended his other hand out so you could grab it while you got inside the truck and sat down. Sero saw you fix your dress before you sat down. Sero kissed your hand gently before he closed the door. 

The roses were on your lap while you admired how pretty they were. Sero leaned over to you and placed his hand on the side of your face so you could face him. "Nena, tienes hambre?" Sero asked as you immediately knew what that means. "Hell yeah! I'm lowkey kind of hungry. Maybe a happy meal or something?" You said smiling at him. "Because I'm hungry for you..." Sero said flirtatiously making you chuckle. "Estas Loco." You said making Sero laugh at your accent.

Sero leaned in and pecked your lips softly as he then pulled away but you cupped his face and brought his lips back. You kissed Sero's lip with a passion that made you get butterflies while Sero smiled through the kiss. "You're. so. damn. beautiful." Sero said through the kiss as you two were interrupted by someone banging on the window on your side. Sero's eyes widened as he immediately locked the car door as your ex tried opening your door.

You looked to your window as you screamed in fear at the sight of your ex with a beaten face. "Y/N! GET OUT OF THE CAR OR I'LL DO SOMETH-." Your ex was cut off by the engine starting as Sero immediately drove off from the parking spot. Your ex began to throw his knives but missed the wheel by an inch. "Fuck!" Your ex said as he got in his car and began to chase you both. Your eyes widened as your ex's car was right behind you as he began to honk at you two.