Part 57..

You cupped Sero's face gently and you kissed him softly as you then felt Sero bring you closer to him. Miguel rolled his eyes at the sight of you as he looked for the control to watch TV and ignore you both. After a few seconds, you broke the kiss and looked up at Sero who was smiling like an idiot as he was in disbelief. "Pfft, How could I ever forget you. I actually did forget you though until Litzy told me everything that happened and I instantly remembered." You said smiling.

"Honestly right when you came over I had to act all stupid and actually make myself believe as if I forgot you. Last night was a dance to remember and I will never forget it Sero." You said pecking Sero's lip as he rolled his eyes. You noticed then that Sero had a small smirk on his face as he then leaned towards your ear and felt his hot breath. "Mariposa...you lied to me. I'm going to punish you so bad for playing with my feelings." Sero whispered in your ear softly.

You felt tingles go through your body at the way Sero whispered in your ear. Sero then snapped his finger and looked over at Miguel who immediately walked over to Sero. "What?" Miguel asked as he sighed harshly. "Take the day off." Sero said as he tossed the keys to Miguel. "No." Miguel said as he let the keys drop to the ground in which Miguel crossed his arms. "I ain't going nowhere." Miguel said glaring at Sero who grew annoyed at his response. 

Miguel walked over to the couch and sat down as he began to change the channels on the TV. "Por Dios, leave Miguel!" Sero said annoyed as he wanted time alone with you. "I CAN'T HEAR YOU!" Miguel said loudly as he put the volume of the TV all the way up. "Ignore him, let's go have our own little fun." You said boldly making Sero flustered. Sero shrugged it off immediately and scooped you up from your legs and carried you to your room as he shut the door behind him.