Part 76..

"What do you think? It's only going to be us in here...." Sero said smirking to himself while your mind went to the gutter as many naughty thoughts came to mind. You turned to face Sero who was already admiring you. "I really Love it, thank you so much...this is literally the most effort any boyfriend I ever had has done for me." You said hugging Sero while his arms wrapped around you which brought you closer. "Of course Mariposa, you deserve much more." Sero said happily.

You looked up at Sero and tippy toed to give him a kith kith. Sero began to get flustered by how cute you looked and melted at the touch of your lips. "Let's go dance Hermosa, what song would you like to dance to? I swear if It's a song from Just Dance 3 I am going to lose my shit." Sero said as you tilted your head to the side. "Just Dance 3? I mean we might as well! I haven't played it in so lon-." You were cut off by Sero. "NO! WHY DID I EVEN ASK! NO!" Sero began losing his cool like a child who didn't get his way. 

Sero grabbed your hand and led you to the dance floor while his free hand was looking for a song so you both can dance to. "Why don't you like Just Dance 3?" You asked Sero as you both reached the beautiful dancefloor that was liten up from underneath with white little lights. "Amor...If I could tell you I would. But you'd get confused and we wouldn't want that would we...? Mi amor...." Sero said as he began to play a song that filled up the room.

The song 'Cómo Te Voy A Olvidar' by Los Ángeles Azules was filling the room which made you blush as this song made you smile like an idiot. Sero brought you close to him while Sero's left hand grabbed your right hand and held it with much care. You then felt his other hand being placed on your waist and in all honesty his touch was intoxicating so you held the back of his gently making Sero feel butterflies as you dug your fingers through his hair.