Train accident part 2

This is part 2 to train accident, the video is on the first chapter if you wanted to see. ⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️WARNING ⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️
Train accident+ blood+broken bones❗️❗️❗️

I couldn't move the train was coming. I felt the ground shaking the voices of my hyungs muffled. I try to move only for a sharp pain in my arm to rise. I look forward to see a outline of a train coming my way. My phone still on ft, hyungs probably seeing this moment happening with nothing they can do. All a sudden I feel a wind and hear a ring, it's the train it..stoped " omg are you ok?" I hear Simone say " what's your name" another person goes " can you hear me" someone says "who's on the phone?" My phone it's still on, my hyung faces probably in horror. " get the boy to a hospital and try to talk to the people on the phone" after I heard that I felt someone pick me up. " o-ouch" I say the blood in my throat drowning me. " what hurts" I try to say something but I can't all I can do is look at my arm though all the blood. " don't worry buddy we are getting you to a hospital as fast a possible"

Hyungs POV

We go on ft to talk to our member and see what we are going to be doing for the next few days. " jungkook what are you doing" jimin goes " it's so busy in the train station" jungkook looks behind him and he talks to a man. " that man creeps me out" we look lost " what did he say" jimin had said we wait for jungkook to say something. We didn't want him to get hurt because it is very important to us. " he said my death is ner-" what did he mean by that before we could has jungkook was getting pushed on the the train rails " omg jungkook, jungkook can you hear us" Jin hyung says from our view we could see jungkook laying their life less with blood all over his face and his arm having a bone almost sticking out. " omg omg" I hear suga hyung say " the train the train THE TRAIN IS COMING" our hearts drop hearing that. " someone stop the train!!!" We can't do anything but watch. " HE'S NOT GOING TO MAKE IT STOP THE FUCKING TRAIN NOWWWW" we started to see jungkook wake up. " jungkook YOU NEED TO MOVE THE TRAIN IS COMING" Jin hyung said " I-I can't" we started to really freak out now, our maknae was going to die and we just watched. " NOOOOO" that's the last thing we heard untill a train whistle " I think the train stoped, did the train stop" Taehyung said " get the man and bring him to a hospital and talk to the people on the phone" a officer said. The phone was picked up and we told him everything we saw from the man to the discussion.

WHAT HAPPENED AFFER

We got to see jungkook in the hospital and after we met his family together and stuck together. He was now traumatized of trains and understandably. He had broken his arm and he had to get eye surgery so now he has one dark brown eye and one light brown eye so that's pretty cool

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N: I hope you liked it sorry if it was kinda rushed my bro's birthday is today and just needed to do this really quick so 👍🏼
584 words 🎉🎉🎉