The spotty idol pt.1

A/n: I already posted this but I took it down because I think I could have added more. So if you saw it then wonder where it went, I just took it down that's all. Sorry.

⚠️ INFORMATION YOU NEED TO KNOW⚠️

this information is not 100% correct this is just informative input from the internet. This is also gonna have some serious issues being talked about such as being poor,bullying in school as well in the kpop community,also feeling different kinda like a outsider and dealing with divorce.
I have never experience any of these so my writing may not be on point but I have had people close to me that did. With that I made this to shine light on those who have.

⚠️info about bts⚠️
this is gonna start off with bts getting more fame then what they did irl when they first debuted. So like they started off with the fame they got with bs&t if that makes sense.

⚠️about big hit⚠️
Big hit is not a small-small company but not a large company as well. It's not apart of the big 3 but it did get some attention when yg and them had a collaboration.

⚠️about jungkook⚠️
Jungkook lives with his mother because she had a divorce. His grandmother also has the skin condition and no she won't be dying anytime soon. Jungkook is 14-15.

⚠️about the bts members⚠️
They are already friends and jungkook was basically just a extra member they weren't expecting. They weren't mean to him so don't worry but they were surprised.

😩✌🏽okay let's start now
A/n

The bts members where eating their first dinner together and jungkook had just came back from the shower to join them.

Jungkook put is over sized black hoodie and black sweats to match on the bottom oh and we can't forget about his carrot socks. He was all ready clean and not sweaty now all he has to do is talk to his new family without dying.

"Jungkookie is here!" (Jin)

Jungkook blushed at the name and sat at the table.

"I made the rice balls aren't they nice?" (Jimin)

"Yeah the look cute"
Jungkook said as he went to pick one up with his chopstick.

But as he was he failed to notice his bear hand been shown.

"Jungkook what's wrong with your hand?"
(Taehyung)

Jungkook stopped moving and went pale at the comment. He was in big trouble.

A/n: Let's go to the beginning where it all started and why jungkook would be so scared.

You see It started off as one small spot on Jungkook's little leg. He was only 6 so his mother was worried. Being the smart woman she was she went to her grandmother who also had such spots on her arm. Her grandmother reassured her that he was ok and it was nothing dangerous but a skin condition called vitiligo. Jungkook's mother knew this was something jungkook could easily get bullied for if it kept spreading around his body unlike his grandmother's who's was only in one place. How she was so right.

When jungkook turned 8 both of his legs were missing pigment in some spaces causing a checkers like pattern. In jungkook's eyes he thought it was pretty and he looked like sponge bob kinda but kids at school thought different.