Pale skin,white hair,red eyes pt2

A/n: HAPPY BLACK HISTORY MONTH!! and today is a snow day yay!!!
(Not proof read)

Previously.....
Jungkook got up to leave but someone beat him to it. His good fell down to reveal his hair. He hid his face in shame scared of what they might say.

Bts POV
Jungkook got out of his seat quickly but Tae was faster. In a fast movement Tae pulled Jungkook's hood down. We saw something different-shocking- but not necessarily weird just different and one could say unique before we could even mutter a word jungkook ran to his room with Tae and the rest of us chasing after.

(At Jungkook's door)

"Jungkook open the door! We just wanna talk"

Jin said.

"Jin that isn't gonna help trust me I've been in trouble with my parents before"

Jimin said.

"Well jimin he isn't in trouble I just want to talk"

Jin said to be cut of with namjoon.

"I got this guys just head down stairs and wait for us k?"

The nodded and went down the stairs.

Namjoons pov

"Kook, love can you let me in? I just want to make sure your okay?"

I've always had a way with words. My mother is a good lady with her tone and vocabulary so I think I picked a few things up from her.

"You-uh-you promise that y-you won't be-m- won't be mad at me? Or think I weird?"

Jungkook said in a sad voice.

"I promise Jungkookie that I would never think of you in such a mean way. The team and I love you."

I saw the door move slightly and a shy jungkook peaking out of it.

"You guys do-you do too?"

I nodded.

"Okay come in"

I thanked jungkook and sat at the end of his bed.

"You can take your hood of jungkook I promise I won't judge you."

He looked uneasy about the thought. So I took his hand and held them to my heart.

"Jungkook I promise I would never do such a thing to you as the same thing had happened to me."

Jungkook looked at me confused.

"When I was younger I wasn't as gentle and would break things very easily so people would call me a freak and monster so I got really sad about it"

"I'm sorry about that namjoon hyung"

"It's okay jungkook now I promise you I won't judge okay?"

He nodded and slowly pulled his hood off.

When he pulled the hood off I saw his skin it was as white as the snow honestly putting Snow White to shame. His eyes look kinda red or grey even purple possibly? I saw the way when he made eye contact his eyes would shake.

"Do I look weird hyung?"

"No jungkook I promise no one thinks that and the people that say thy are low life's okay?"

He laughed

"I'm serious jungkook-ah. Do you wanna show the rest of the members? You don't have to- okay that's a lie you kinda have to but-"

"Yes I will hyung and I have something to tell you all anyways."

"Okay"

(Heading back down stairs)

"Jungkook wants to show you all something"

"So I have this condition call Albinism and it affects the amount of melanin I get. It's the reason why I wore that hood today- most people think I'm weird since my skins so light and I have different color eyes and they kinda shake. Oh and my hair you saw earlier it's also a affect."

He then took his hood off and re introduced himself.

"Wow you are so pretty jungkook like the new visual !"

"Thanks Tae-Tae!"

I then remembered something.

"Did you want to us something?"

Jungkook's pov

"Right thanks hyung! So I'm a internet creator and as of right now I have 7m followers. I think I could give this group a real boost it yall let me bring you guys to the channel?! How dose that sound?"

It was quite for a moment before the room burst with voices.

"ONE AT A TIME"

"What's the YouTube channel called??"

"Jjk97"

(A/n: low key boring if you can find a better name change it pls)

"When do we start??"

"Uhh now?"

A/n POV

With that the members started to make many videos with their beloved youngest rising to fame for the charms and talents.

A/n: sorry for the late update.love y'all, and happy black history month!❤️🤍 words:750