The vlive of hunger (2)

A/n: part 2 and he's still dead- next chapter is the other ending where he lives!!!

Warnings: main character death, suicide, mourning.

Angel jungkook POV

Soo yeah I died. It didn't hurt too much. The only pain was knowing i wouldn't wake up again.

I wouldn't see or hear my hyungs,my friends, my family, my army's. I couldn't feel the warmth that they provided. I couldn't taste the goodies that Jin hyung would buy me. Surprisingly I would also miss the smell of our sweaty bodies after performing.

But nothing hurt more than the words I hear from everyone.

Ever since I was a kid. It never stopped hurting. It never stopped. Even when I wanted it too.

Even when I heard army's talk about how handsome I was. Or how much I used to make them blush.

It never felt genuine. It felt like they didn't really love me.

Even when my hyungs would complement my muscles and call me muscle bunny. I always felt like it never mattered.

And when the managers came to me and told me what others where feeling about me it hurt. So much. I felt like all the words I heard online that I thought were fake where real.

I felt like the comments that they said when I was 15 were right all along.

When they said those things from age 15 to 24 everyone said they were just hate.

Everyone said ignore them.

But everyone also said how fat I was. How ugly I was. How stupid I was.

So I tried to. I really did. Hell I even forgot about them until i got my wisdom teeth taken out.

My face was even chubbier than usual.

They took that and made fun of me for it. They told me to die because no kpop idol can be fat. They told me I was worthless.

Even when my brain knew that it was just swollen I couldn't help but look in the mirror closer ever since.

I started asking people if I looked okay more often. If I looked fit.

They would get annoyed at me and say " no you're so fat jungkook-ah. have you seen yourself?"

The sarcasm was rolling off their tongue. It was like my brain had ignored it though.

I had started taking their words seriously.

I've never been the same since.

Some things just hurt when you don't expect it to.

Some things hurt a lot less than you expected.

When I passed away my last breath felt cold and long.

I didn't feel the need to breathe back in and my limbs felt heavy.

I wanted to die a death that didn't leave a mess for the members to clean.

So I took some pills and had one last drink.

I just felt really tired.