Long lost FRIEND pt 2

A/n: I'm going on spring break this Friday!😜 so I hope you're ready for updates for a week straight starting on the 2nd of April 🙂🙂😚
(EDIT: so actually my spring break starts on the 1st and I don't see the teachers untill the 12th so... I'm almost getting 2weeks if not one week🥰😜)

Previously on long lost FRIEND pt 1

I was going home ready for a fun birthday but when I got home I was slapped by jimin " we are done." What did I do?
☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️

Jungkook POV

"What did I do?" They looked at me as if I was growing trees from my arms. " what do you mean.we heard you over the phone with someone" who were they talking about the only person I was on the phone with was-y/n. "Guys you mean-you thought-no that was-" they wouldn't let me explain and the fact that I was choking up tears and stuttered when I spoke didn't help my case.

" save it jungkook we don't what to be with cheating people" Jin said.

"How could you jungkook" namjoon said

" Guys let me explain-I didn't cheat" I said trying desperately trying to explain before I lost my relationship, but they wouldn't let me talk

Some extremely tough yelling at me later the door bell rang and suga went to open it.

Random POV

( me writing like this is suga speaking, me writing like this is y/n speaking)

" hello, who are you"

" dose jungkook live here I need to talk to him"

Everyone heard the conversation including jungkook they turned their head to face the person.

"Oh hello jungkook"

"Wait you know him- let me guess we're you the person he was talking to this morning"

" ya why?"

The members look at jungkook then pulled the person in their home.

" did you know jungkook has 6 boyfriends" Jin said.

"Yes! Are you guys the boyfriends?!" Y/n said extremely happy to meet them because jungkook would just talk about them all day

" ya we are- wait why are so happy to see us, didn't you want to date jungkook?" Suga said starting to feel guilty along with the members.

" why would I want to ruin your guys relationship me and jungkook are just" - y/n look at jungkook to see his tearful face

( when they speak French I have it in this font )

" whats wrong jungkook?!" Y/n said

" they thought that I was cheating because I came to see you." Jungkook said

" oh I'm so sorry I- I will tell them" y/n said worried because the very last thing they would want to do is ruin jungkook's relationship.

As y/n and jungkook turned to look at the members they saw the faces of the guilty yet lost emotion across their face.

" jungkook were you just speaking French" j-hope said.

" will you guys hear me out-no-now" jungkook said still upset about the whole moment

The members nodded.

" ok so, this is y/n she had been I best bud from the point when I moved to France which was when I was 5, y/n has always been nice and welcoming to me, from the time I came to France and just barely knew French to the times I got bullied because my eyes were so small. We are the best of friends so when I had to leave France I was so sad and so was Y/n.  It like we are like sun and the moon when one is missing the other cannot work right. After I left I got depressed and thought my world was over-so when I met you guys I felt I was whole again. I was living my best life and moving on, however yesterday I heard that Y/N was moving to south Korea in Seoul so when I heard that I was so happy to see them again. I didn't want to miss the birthday party to much so we met earlier in the morning. And I guess the timing did match well. I'm sorry." Jungkook said with his head down most of the time.

The members hugged jungkook and said that they were sorry for assuming, and jungkook thankfully took the apology. Then members and Jungkook had a party with y/n and visited France for a apology.

A/n: I hope you liked it, it was kinda rushed sorry I just wanted to put part 2 out before I made other parts. HAVE A GOOD REST OF YOUR 24 HOURS AND I WILL SEE YOU TOMORROW BYE BYE SUNFLOWERS  (744 words/ 777 words cuz the edit)