Home is where jin is

A/n: sorry that this is a little late and short. Anyways happy birthday Jin! Much love <333333 ٩( ᐛ )و

Warnings: 2013 bts, homesick jungkook, Jinxjungkook.

Jungkook POV
I've missed my mom a lot-and my dad-also my brother and dog. I've never realized how much I actually loved and appreciated them until I left. My hyungs are great to don't get me wrong it's just that I miss them you know. Namjoon hyung always tells us to tell if anything is wrong but I can't bring my self to do it, I'm 15 for goodness sake's shouldn't I be okay with this? Shouldn't I?

Today me and Jin were at the dorms earlier than the rest of the members because we only had vocal practice while they practiced other things. It was around 7pm so they should be home soon. Jin asked me if I wanted to help him cook. The way he had a purple apron on reminded me of my mother and it made me visibly saddened. I didn't try to worry Jin hyung but I guess I did because I felt his hand on my shoulder as he asked me what's wrong. I couldn't lie to hyung so I told him.

"I've been feeling weird lately"

"Are you okay? Do you feel sick"

"Kinda but not like sick sick but just kinda sad- I don't know hyung"

"Hey hey it's okay maybe you're homesick"

"What's that?"

"Well it mean you miss home and your family. You're really young jungkook-ah it's not easy to move in with 6 strangers so it's normal to feel like this. Just tell me how I can help."

Jins voice was soft and very guiding. It felt like home again. I felt my cheeks warm up the blush was practically visible from a mile away.

"Well my momma would cook in a purple apron so you kinda reminded me of her. Me and her would cook for my hyung and dad in special days like birthdays or when hyung passed exams. Maybe we could do the same with our members"

My voice grew quite as I got to the end of my speaking. Jin the savor he is rubbed my back and lead me to the kitchen. He took another apron and put it on me also tied it for me. We washed our hands together getting water on each other. We cooked and for fun made cookies after. It was the most fun I have ever had. My homesickness was cured and I'm thankful to Jin.

"Thank you hyung I feel much better now."

"No problem jungkook I'm always here to help. If you ever need anything Jin hyung will help."

I smiled a giggle as he started to tickle me.

Nobody POV

The door opening from the 5 members we drowned out by the laughs and giggles of
Jungkook and jin. Some pictures were taken before the two realized. Jungkook was happy in jins arms, he was happy to know home is where jin is.

Words: 510