"I need your eyes" pt3 (rewrite)

A/n: so I was just randomly reading my own one shots trying to figure out my old writing style when I saw that I never made a part 3 to this lmao 💀 so let me add that to the list of story's I need to continue👹 to save you your time and eyes from my old writing, I'll just rewrite the story here! Ok have fun reading bye bye!
('∀`)(^ー^)
Jungkook's POV
I never enjoyed moving, you had to learn new places and new layouts. It was way to confusing for the normal eyes and brain. It would be even harder if you were like me, a blind 19 year old with a service dog named bahm.

However this time I was hopeful. Moving wasn't my thing but this time I made it my thing. I found a good collage that wasn't gonna treat me like a child just because I'm blind but instead help me with my studies. Bonus was that the college was really good with science so maybe I can become tony stark, but who knows.

It was hard but i have people .. and animals by my side when I need help. Like when I needed help loading my stuff and my old high school friends came to help. Oh and well of course bahm helped me with getting my daily coffee.

Speaking of coffee I've been looking for some coffee since I moved to the college. It's been one week with no coffee im practically dying. However it was no way with my social anxiety to ask someone for help. Duty calls though.

It was a good day. It smells of rain from the night before and leaves from the season of fall. My shaky hands were comforted by bahm. "Thanks bahm" I always thank him because it's the least I could do. Wait if I make it to the caffe I could get him a puppy drink! Yes I will do that.

After asking and asking but getting shut down with people not wanting to try and talk I finally gave up. Bahm found me a spot to sit and I gladly took it with a sad huff. However little did I know is that bahm went to go get me help so he sent me by a group of men and not trying to get me a seat.....

So when I sat down in front of the men they probably were confused. I should have known normally people wouldn't just sit on the grass in the middle of a park.

"Are you okay?"

I almost jumped out of my skin. My heart was going so fast and my mind was racing.

"Sorry I didn't mean to scare you, what's your name and are you okay? You seem to have a service dog do you need the police?!"

So many questions and yet I was still wondering about the doggy drink.

"I'm-jungkook, and this is bahm. I'm okay thanks."

"Is there anything you might need?"

You know what I think there is.

"Do you know where a caffe might be located? I'm new around here."

I asked shyly but confidently.

"Oh yeah would you like us to lead the way"

I'm sorry but did they say us??

"Um sure that would be much appreciated if you wouldn't mind."

I heard hums of agreement

"So what's your guys names"

I asked as I looked forward hoping not to be just as awkward as I felt.

"Well the one holding your arm is Taehyung, the one to the left of you is yoongi, the one to the right of yoongi is Jin, the one to the right of Jin is jimin and the one to the left of Taehyung is me, namjoon and we can't forget about jhope who is currently hiding behind me.

"Hey don't expose me!"

I laugh this was gonna be a fun trip.

"So jungkook where are you from?"

"I'm from busan but I came here for college!"

Suddenly there was a voice that came from the left of me.

"Me too! I came for the same reason and from the same place!"

"Omg that's so cool"

Soon we made it to the caffe and we traded numbers. Today was definitely interesting. Oh and I didn't forget about bahm he got his pup cup!

Words: 725